navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » Looking Through Loves Eyes
Open Poetry #12
Post A Reply Post New Topic Looking Through Loves Eyes Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2001-01-22 09:08 PM

Looking Through Loves Eyes
By: Noah Eaton
1/17/01

Humming the sounds of nature to myself, as I sit near a flowing stream near a warm lake
I pray to Thee that my love would soon come to me
Out in a meadow growing with myriads of roses and daffodils that dance in the jasmine rain
Swooning in the alpine winds, healing all with Mother Natures rosemary breath

I massage my chilly small hands, covering them and tucking them in my lap
Trying to imagine what it would be like holding my loves hand in this world
How the simplest touch can bring a spark to my heart, feeling the warmth of her hand
Imagining what it must be like to love, and feel everything when I hold her

The winds start to pick up, but they also feel softer, like a velvet glove caressing me and the valley
A comforting vanilla mist breezes in, shredded coconut snowflakes that fondle me to the touch
I close my eyes and breathe the sweet air, smelling jasmine, vanilla, berries everywhere
The winds caressing at my face, and down my back

The winds calm down, I open my eyes as I see the sugary mists diminish
When a sudden euphoric smile leaps up upon my face, as I see a beautiful girl stand there before me
With long shimmering cinnamon hair flowing down her back to her waist
And gorgeous jewel eyes opalescing with sparkling light, filling my heart with joy and wonder

Wearing a pearl-colored dress, polished with starry diamonds and sapphires as blue as the Mongolian sky
With a breathtaking pair of lunar moth wings, soft of pure silk and gossamer, woven with crystals
She smiles with complete happiness, her fingers clenched together as she laughs joyfully
She licks her lip in cheer, as she walks up to me with beauty, letting the wind move her

She lands close to me, she touches my face slowly with her soft gentle hand
I can’t stop smiling, she is so beautiful, and I continue to look into her crystal eyes
As I see this spark ignite in them, a warm soft laser of affection casted, melting my heart
Breathless in my love for her, I hold her hands, pulling me closer to her and she holds me in her arms

We hug each other, with our heads over each others shoulder, smiling and crying in joy
I knew I found her now, she tells me how she longed for me so, and she wants to be with me
I tell her I love her, and she says her love for me through such words of beauty,

“Your eyes shine most bright, brighter than the brightest star
Your lips sing with the heavens, like a robin nested in the apple tree of my heart
Your heart beats within mine, you melt from the tongue of my desire like honey
The voice of you, the robin, sings in me, and I want you to share loves song with me”

I feel my legs and mind melt as I hear her heavenly words echo upon the gulch
We slowly raise and pull our heads back to face each other, holding each others hands
Again, I look into her silky teary eyes, dancing with azure sky rays polka-dotted with snowflakes
I close my eyes with her beautiful image in mind as I lean in to kiss her, holding her in my arms

Looking through loves eyes, I see everything, I feel just inches away from heaven
After one soft kiss, she tells me that she swears she saw the heavens with me for one brief moment
She puts her arms around me now and kisses me, her wings flutter softly, and all the butterflies begin to swoon with the windchime music of the wind
All the butterflies gather together and float around us as we kiss, the colors of the wind drip about, as the butterflies sing their metamorphosis opus, sounds of new true love found

I continue to kiss her as she hops up on the balls of her feet, I hold her around the waist as she holds the back of my neck
I hold her now, as she hangs on to me, kissing me, sighing with joy, as I breathe with her in euphony
The butterflies flutter on, bleeding loves color throughout the mountains, when I begin to float with her up into the sky

We float high above the warm lake, my lips locked with hers, our bodies attached together
With me touching her soft tender skin, her touching my face and neck and chest
The butterflies finally stop spinning, as drops of loves paint from their wings of art come raining upon the vale
As I begin to fall down with her, holding her close to my heart, and we plunge into the hot spring lake

We hold each other underwater, kissing as I look around to see golden starfish twinkle and rainbow trout reflect with rainbow lights as they swim around us
I float up to the surface of the water with her, making love together up from the glistening gorgeous lake
Our head pop up from below the surface, as we continue to kiss each other, as the rainbow paints tap the water like pieces of hail
All the colors spreading upon the water, geysers sprouting out from beneath the water, as colorful steam fills the air

I open my eyes and our lips pull back as I look at her beautiful lunar wings change into colorful rainbow wings
With a beautiful piece of me painted deep in the heart of her art
I look into her heavenly eyes again, as we smile together, both knowing
That we are looking through loves eyes, and we forever will together, as I begin to kiss her again…

© Copyright 2001 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
1 posted 2001-01-22 09:43 PM

Hi Noah, this is a very lovely fantasy, with great images. Much enjoyed. Hope it comes true.
Sandra

Paula Finn
Member Ascendant
since 2000-06-17
Posts 5546
missouri
2 posted 2001-01-22 10:08 PM

Noah...beautiful dream...hope you find someone to share it with
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2001-01-22 10:55 PM

Thank you Catalinamoon and Paula Finn for your most enjoyed comments! This is a dream I had last Wednesday, glad you enjoyed it!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

4 posted 2001-01-22 11:11 PM

Beautiful dream, Noah! Very lovely!

Denise

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
5 posted 2001-01-23 04:36 AM

You have fantastic dreams...James
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » Looking Through Loves Eyes

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary