navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Locked In Lust
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic Locked In Lust Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alexander
since 1999-06-10
Posts 16
Uk

0 posted 2000-12-03 07:02 AM

Alexander - This poem is exceptional... as is all of your work.  It's not one that can comfortably be read by any member of the family, however.  Ergo - I've moved it to the Poetry for Adults Forum....

You can follow its progress there... If you don't yet have access to the forum, feel free to email for authorization...

Nancy..

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 12-03-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Alexander - All Rights Reserved
Alexander
since 1999-06-10
Posts 16
Uk
1 posted 2000-12-03 07:09 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for all the possitive responses I recieved for "Heaven In My Heart". They didn't go unoticed. I was away for a week, but was certainly suprised and heartened by all the comments.  A big hug to RT and Kellie while I am here..  I missed you guys.  Maybe this is the right place to be now, after Papa's site folded ( which was a BIG shock )

thanks,
Alexander.

Wishmaster
since 2000-12-03
Posts 24
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
2 posted 2000-12-03 07:16 AM

Very sensual, this dance that we do and that no-one can watch, no conductor to conduct, no rhythme but our own. Yet it is more pleasing than the loudest orchestra playing the finest tunes...and it's end is always known before the dance begins!

Good poetry.
Wishmaster.

~ You cannot be what you want to be if you do not know who you are ~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Locked In Lust

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary