navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » read very late, think-relate?
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic read very late, think-relate? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Slashed soul
since 2000-03-29
Posts 86
England

0 posted 2000-11-30 05:46 PM

Holding my dreams in cupped hands I watched as the light faded away,
Everything but nothing existed for a while, thoughts turned to dust, blown by the wind.
Landscapes rolled on forever along the contours of consciousness, corridoors of madnesss, for I was happy.

Razor reality cuts deeper than any knife into my soul, slicing, yet no visable wounds to the eye, only my minds eye is aware of such pain- the pain of love gone.

Down and then some more, still I exist in 3 dimensions, consuming elements of earth, my heart beats heavy.

Mistakes are made and made are lessons, not to learn, but to be taught to the unwary-listen not for the path of life will deal you so the torment of cupids poison arrows.

Forgive myself for sinners smile captivated me, turned my head towards fields so green, reducing  pillars of morals to sand- for the timer of good times.

Sorrow breeds inside cascading down my tearducts to touch the floor in silvery sparks, dimension jumping thoughts draw me inward, unbound, unshackled, feelings heightened by the dark silence of my room.

To love was to give, to give myself to another human, inhumam result, as suffering was my ultimate prize in this attrition of my heart.

Move on, yet look back, forward and in time she will vanish into infinity.....the pictures of you, one love I once knew.

Rich

)

© Copyright 2000 RJEHKing - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2000-11-30 06:26 PM

SS~ Amazing!

"Razor reality cuts deeper than any knife into my soul, slicing, yet no visable wounds to the eye,
only my minds eye is aware of such pain- the pain of love gone."

-SEA

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » read very late, think-relate?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary