navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Rainbow Dancer's Serenade Of The Lunar Blue Moon
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic Rainbow Dancer's Serenade Of The Lunar Blue Moon Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2001-01-02 07:15 PM

Rainbow Dancers Serenade Of The Lunar Blue Moon
By: Noah Eaton
1/2/01

“As we look into each others eyes beneath the full lunar blue moon, I can see a shimmering glow of love lighting between us
I see you standing there with your face against the moon, silhouette casted, your hair waving in the cool comfortable breeze
My heart lights as I hear your lovely dulcet voice speaking loves language, all these pretty words melting in my heart
Like the quasar hanging high in the sky, our hearts together radiate with loves magic, pulling us together at last with sweet words and passion

The soft blue velvet moon sheds soft filaments of light into your heart, romance reflects everywhere
Like a diamond, the facets of this evening crystal reflect the light of your heart all around me
I look into your eyes, I know that you are the love of my life, as I see them sparkle like the brightest stars
They sparkle every time I look at you…
They sparkle every time…

Oh, I love you with all my heart, I know that this is love as I can feel my spirits singing jauntily
The silky blue moonlight spreads across the ground, I step into it with you as I join you in this moonlight dance
I hold your hand as I look into your angelic face, gleaming under this evening sun
Filigreed with the light ring of loves passion, which I see glowing in your eyes…

As we hold each other close, with our hands tied behind each others backs, our heads snug gently over each others shoulder
I can hear you whisper loves words into my ear, feelings that feel so cheerful and ethereal
We are free in each others arms, outside under this beautiful blue moon in euphoric serenity
I will always be here for you, love
I’ll always be with you, love

We hold each others hands, as I look into your heavenly eyes, seeing you smiling sweetly
We wrap each others hands around our waists as I lean in to kiss your soft sweet lips
Under the bright light of this blue lunar moon, the magic of love pours out in this one magical kiss
We’ve touched each others hearts on this lovely evening…

Sometimes the clouds may cover this lovely moon, but my love for you will forever be with you
For you are the love of my life, you are everything to me, I am everything in you
I can even see that blue lunar moon shining in your eyes, every time I look in them
I will always love you, sweetheart
I love you!

© Copyright 2001 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2001-01-02 08:42 PM

Now that's love! Very beautiful!

Denise

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
2 posted 2001-01-03 08:26 AM

Thank you for your wonderful comment!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Rainbow Dancer's Serenade Of The Lunar Blue Moon

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary