navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » (Questions?)just one of those days ,art 2
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic (Questions?)just one of those days ,art 2 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
madlion
since 2000-11-20
Posts 12
boca raton

0 posted 2000-12-04 04:21 PM

What do you do when you get to the time in your life when you don't know what to do next or what path to take
What door to enter if any doors are there to be opened
What if one has lost motivation
How and why can such thing happen
How does one get it back
Where does one get it back
Is there a reason for my being here
Things used to be so simple
Now everything is so complex
Not knowing what to do now
what to do next
Not knowing what i want to strive for
Why Now
Why Me
As a child growing up with so many dreams
With time those dreams seem to have disappear
But why and where
Question?

© Copyright 2000 madlion - All Rights Reserved
madlion
since 2000-11-20
Posts 12
boca raton
1 posted 2000-12-04 04:24 PM

I KNOW MY WRITING CAN GET CONFUSING AT TIMES , YOU MUST EXCUSE ME FOR THAT.BUT I WRITE WHAT JUST COMES OUT AT TIMES...THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ THIS...IN MY TITLE I MEANT TO WRITE (PART 2) INSTEAD OF ART2...... THANK YOU..MADLION
ethome
Member Patricius
since 2000-05-14
Posts 11858
New Brunswick Canada
2 posted 2000-12-04 04:36 PM

Well I guess it's time to move on...there's always something...and don't be worried about how you write but be happy that it flows out of your head.....it helps to get it out.   We're all the same it seems in some ways..but if you are moving on well hey if there's a book out there that you haven't read that can help you decide what to do then I'd look it up and read it!! These blue times don't last forever they're just a temporary landing we come to before we start to climb the rest of the way up stairs....I liked this and I thought it was very thought provoking... ethome
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » (Questions?)just one of those days ,art 2

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary