navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #10 » The Only Way to Fly.....(Final Post & Final reply poted)
Open Poetry #10
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Only Way to Fly.....(Final Post & Final reply poted) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Butterflies_dont_cry
Member Elite
since 2000-03-06
Posts 3733
Michigan

0 posted 2000-09-25 03:10 PM

You can only run till you reach the end
Hide until there's no where left to go
Push angels away till there's none left to send
Pour tears out until they overflow

It's time to scale my own wall
Find what I've been afraid to see
Time to know once and for all
Who really is the person you call "Me"

You've shown me what I need to bring
You've unpacked what I used to be
You've given me the voice with which to sing
From this cage of Shame....I've been set free

~*My thanks to everyone here that helped me to let out the tears...and let the healing come in, I'll miss you all...but it's time to say Good-bye*~

[This message has been edited by Butterflies_dont_cry (edited 09-27-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Butterflies_dont_cry - All Rights Reserved
Mark Bohannan
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-21
Posts 7269
In the winds of Cherokee song
1 posted 2000-09-25 03:22 PM

Holly,
  As I know all too well where you are at I would like to share with you OUR one last dance for the world to see as you spred your wings for the very FIRST time and YOU know that I will be there everytime you do.  Thank you much and now I join arms with you in our last dance.

I have dreamed of the day
When you would be able to rest
To find you in sleeping in my arms
With your head placed upon my chest

I've dreamed of the day
Where I could hear your hearbeat
Feel your body relax under mine
Awake as the stars in our eyes meet

Can you feel the love I have for you
Do you feel securities warmth in me
The power of the heavens in our soul
As we now begin the destiny meant to be

Peace and loving heart engulf me here
Within your embrace so strong
To feel a soul intertwined with mine
I'd wait a lifetime to get where we belong

This dream is now becoming a reality
As your slumber has given "US" peace
Our hearts have now tasted in the twilight
The promise in the stars for your sorrow to cease

New found strength courses through my veins
As this bond between us grows
In the wake of a midnight wishes remains
The pathway of stars to a never ending love glows

Dance with me now upon this midnight rainbow
Twirl with me through the spatterings of solar spray
The colors of our love painting face upon luna's glow
As we step into our souls with the passing of this day

EagleOne
Member Elite
since 2000-03-07
Posts 2829
Between a laugh and a tear...
2 posted 2000-09-25 03:42 PM

My dear sweet friend, I know I speak for many at Passions when I say the mere thought of loosing such a wonderful person, and such wonderful poetry, brings the tears freely to my eyes.

Take care! and think of us often as we shall surely think of you!

P.S. It is nice to seee you scaling those walls.  

"The heart and soul have no illusion of boundries when friendship is the quest"
~ My Angel.

Jenn E
since 2000-08-02
Posts 589
Kelowna, BC, Canada
3 posted 2000-09-25 03:44 PM

BDc* I am very sad to see you go for you have given so much of you in here and as a result enriched all of us who read you.....I am happy that people in your life as well as events have helped YOU get to this place of freedom. May all of the days that lay ahead be filled with strength in the woman you are, one that deserves hapiness and peace.
May all your dreams come true.
Soft Smiles
Jenn E

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

4 posted 2000-09-25 03:45 PM

Holly, I'm hoping it ain't so...your words and generous spirit would be missed...I keep forgetting that butterflies FLY...tho...
I love you much, and you can run, but you cannot hide...and I'm praying that you'll be back from time to time, to dance across the page again...and yes, "I'll seek you" later, girl...HUGS...

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
5 posted 2000-09-25 04:29 PM

flit 'way past summer
as flowers may now fade away
come another day

BDC, as none of us here are
fair weather friends,
I know it is likely we
will see you soon again...
and until that time you are
beckoned, do know in your heart
this is not a little goodbye
but simply another road to start

take care, sweet one...

Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

6 posted 2000-09-25 04:39 PM

Wings to fly for Holly
with love

I understand your reasons ... and I know the need to ask why,
and I know that now and then ... even a butterfly cries.
I have felt your pain of days past ... and I know the toll of the cost,
and I also know if we close our eyes for too long, we do indeed become lost.

But I also know you are strong ... much stronger than THEY know ...
and I know in time they too will see your light ... your amazing luna glow.
Sometimes the answers are found in the last place we ever think to look,
Its only when we see our own reflection in an angels eyes ...
we can then get back ... what someone else selfishly took.

I have seen your wing's beauty ... I have seen the colors of your heart ...
I know you have to do this ... it's not an ending ... it's a beginning ... a new start.
I also know that your gonna make it this time ... as it's your fate and destiny...
I know because I know you ... and because I was once shown ...
( do ya wanna say it with me) ....*winkie winkie* ...
By the gift of an angels love ... ~Butterflies Are Meant to be Free~

fly free, fly high baby...
"your cowboy angel" gave you back your wings...
and opened that jar ...
kiss the moon and steal the sky
I love you my SS
me

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

~Butterflies Are Meant To Be Free~

How do I tell you-what your love has come to mean-to me...
How do I let go of you, when its time...the way you need to be.
How do I make you realize the beauty... in you...that my heart sees,
How do I truly return your love...if only by now accepting...
Butterflies are meant to be free.

I cannot deny...my heart is breaking,
I cannot say...that I'm not shaken.
I will not promise-that I wont cry...
but-I do love you enough...to open my heart...and let you fly...

With in these moments shared, you've given me trust and love-unconditionally,
I have grown so much in the light of your love... I have finally,now-found...me,
Your love, and all your hearts gifts-have made me stronger, helping me to believe...
I truly do now... understand and accept...just like you...
Butterflies are meant to be free ...

Janet Marie

for DeVante' ...
and all Butterflies in need of wings to fly

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Some things cannot be explained by verses that rhyme,
They are not measured by the commitment of time.
Some emotions run too deep to be described by words,
Forgiveness and understanding ...
remain the most beautiful words ever heard.

Janet Marie
< !signature-->

There are places inside our souls -
that have never been touched.
There are places inside our hearts -
that need to be loved this much.
~jm~

[This message has been edited by Janet Marie (edited 09-25-2000).]

TerryW
since 2000-03-23
Posts 779
Louisville, Mississippi, USA
7 posted 2000-09-25 04:41 PM

Holly~
     My dear, dear friend, I can't believe that you have to go away.  So many times you were the one who pushed me that one step farther to do what I needed to do.  My heart aches at the thought of you not being here anymore, and my world seems somehow colder now.  Know that I will miss you with all my heart, and that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  And though you start a new journey, I hope that you will remember me as a friend.  Hopefully we will still be able to talk every now and then.  And I will remember you fondly, for I have a feeling that when I am feeling down, I will feel those "angel wing hugs" when I need them most.

Love you dearly~
Terry

~you reached inside, you touched my heart,
and I am all the better for it~
Terry A. Woodson, Jr.

Marsha
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-10
Posts 7423
Maidstone Kent England
8 posted 2000-09-25 04:42 PM

Butterflies dc, Holly girl, just you spread those wings and take to the air. I won't say don't go, although I want to, I will say how much I'll miss your breathtakingly beautiful spirit. I shall miss your words more than I can say. My hope is that just once in a while you'll flit back to enrich our lives. A soul as special as yours is deserves all the happiness you can find. Take care, always
                       Marsha

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
9 posted 2000-09-25 04:46 PM

Holly,

Butterflies don't cry it's true you know
dance with us in sunlight, as we let you go
Butterflies don't cry but their wings can be torn
we're glad that you're mended and can greet the new dawn
fly as you must bringing good cheer
remember us often, for we will wait here
take from this place all that you need
and never forget by passions you're freed.

Kethry

"It is the image in the mind that links us to lost treasures;
but it is the loss that shapes the image,
gathers the flowers weaves the garland."-

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
10 posted 2000-09-25 05:57 PM

Holly, I'm glad that this place has helped you in some way but I really wish you didn't have to go....I will certainly miss you  

I wish you the best...

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

11 posted 2000-09-25 06:10 PM

Holly, I am so sorry to see you go, but I also understand that you must move on. After all, why should you stay in one place when you have the power to soar anywhere in the universe?

As you fly away, I hope that you will feel our love under your wings...

False gems may shine as brightly as the genuine article, but there are always those who can tell the diffrence.

Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario
12 posted 2000-09-25 06:11 PM

Take care of yourself and you know where we are should you need us......

Marina

It is a blessing to have wings for words, and passion in pen
Marina Crossley

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
13 posted 2000-09-25 06:16 PM

I do understand if you need to spread your wings, but I sure will hate to see you go!
Wishing you the very best in the things you search for.  I hope you'll return and visit us, and give us chance to read more poetry!

Hugs to you! Thank you for all your sweet replies, I'm sorry I didn't get around to more.  God bless you on your search! ~Hugs~

Elizabeth Santos
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-11-08
Posts 9269
Pennsylvania
14 posted 2000-09-25 07:18 PM

Holly,
i don't know your personal circumstances, but it seems you're making a decisive move and that is wonderful. However, as you can see by the responses, we will all miss you terribly. Perhaps once in a while you will grace us with your presence and your poetry.
My very best wishes and love
Liz

juliet_2u
since 2000-07-23
Posts 1125
North Carolina
15 posted 2000-09-25 07:49 PM

Holly I along with everyone else is so sad to see you go. But I wish you much peace and all the joy life has to offer.
Juls

Soar sweet butterfly,
For your time has come,
To be the symbol of freedom,
We've all come to love.
Take with you a small piece of us,
And smile as you reminise,
And know that our butterfly will surely be missed.

rosepetals25
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-05-31
Posts 3076
PA
16 posted 2000-09-25 08:53 PM

Butterflies,

It seems so many people are leaving Passions here late. I will miss your wonderful poetry.. I might not always respond.. but trust me ... I am reading.  I'm glad you have grown stronger and I wish you the best of luck. With a heart like yours you deserves the best.  

~~Tara aka rp25 :o)

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
17 posted 2000-09-25 09:06 PM

Fly sweet butterfly...that's what you have wings for...I will watch for you in spring!
Butterflies_dont_cry
Member Elite
since 2000-03-06
Posts 3733
Michigan
18 posted 2000-09-25 10:24 PM

Mark* It was an honor to write that poem with you...thank you my friend...for everything...you have grown so much in your poetry each one taking you deeper...higher...It has been a joy to watch you fly~

Eagle* You know how much I'm going to miss this place...but when the place you go for healing becomes a place to hide...it's time to go.  Thank you my friend the Poet...now post something would ya   you know you CAN write...and if you forget I'll be ready with Flora and Fauna to remind you....we are triplets you know  ~
P.S. How do brave knights do this????  

JennE* Thank you for all the heartfelt comments you have left on my poetry and on my heart since you've joined passions...you are a very kind hearted woman...I wish you much happiness in your life. I've always felt a connection in your poetry and hope that your heart leads you in all the right directions~

S'en* Just don't let my invitation to that Slumber Party get lost in the mail!!   ((hugs)) and Love you right back girlie...who knows maybe I'll write some real poetry when I get wise like you   Be sure to give Christopher a poke in his sweet cheeks every now and then for me ok...no one can do it like you can  

Sunshine* I wish I could say that I honestly thought I'd be back...but thank you for being you and saying it in such a beautiful way only you can do~

Janet* As if I wasn't crying already....oh girl all the You KNOWs in the world aren't enough right now...I love you sweets and thank you for all the quiet comfort and for understanding all of this...because at the moment I'm not sure I do~

Terry* Your words have always touched my heart and I've always appreciated them...thank you from the bottom of my heart~

Marsha* You are so very kind...thank you and know that I will most certainly miss all of you and your own beautiful poetry and heart felt replies~

Kethry* This was beautiful...thank you from my heart and soul...what a beautiful person you are! I've loved watching you shake up this place with your style and your spunk!

'Deer* I'm touched to know you would even notice that I'm going...I guess that no matter how hard I tried to hide in here...I was noticed...lol  Thank you so much for all the laughs and the "WOW"'s your poetry has given me~

LoveBug* Thank you for all the wonderful poetry and the beautiful comments that you always pour from your heart~

Marina* Way cool new poem....I heard you roar girl...did you hear me laugh and clap??? Great job! and yes.....I know...thank you~

WhiteDove* No sorries allowed...we do what we can and believe me I noticed you...I've always felt a peace and a glow around you...you touch people's hearts even if you don't think you have...thank you~

Liz* The queen of weave... Thank you so much for all the lovely stories that you wove into poetry and shared so freely here...It was an honor to be amongst the readers of your gifts~

Juls* Thank you so much...this was beautiful as all your poetry is...you can always tell when someone writes with every corner of their heart as you do...thank you~

Tara* Thank you...and there's a season at Passions too I think...all depends on the reasons you come here with...mine was to hide and heal....I'm done healing and I can't hide here anymore...thank you for such lovely replies and sharing your beautiful poetry...it's a gift to write as you do...and I know you treat it that way~

Martie* Thank you for the beautiful..soul searching poetry that you write...often times I would get lost in your beautiful images and just get lost when I needed to most...Thank you for your kind replies and your loving heart...for being you~

**Angel Wing Hugs and Butterfly Kisses**

Ethan Halo
since 2000-04-28
Posts 793
on the roof again
19 posted 2000-09-25 10:42 PM

a truly heart-wrenching piece! you leave us with a teary and most graceful exit. it is most sad that you must depart, but i am glad to know that you have found the strength you need to go and "scale your walls". merry meet and blessed be. i hope your farewell is not forever.

Everyone's got their demons.
We all got somethin' to atone for.

Aimster
Member Elite
since 2000-02-19
Posts 4297
Charlotte, NC
20 posted 2000-09-25 10:47 PM

BDC,
I know I haven't been here lately. I am very sorry about that. I too have had some personal problems to take care of here lately. I am so sorry to see you go. I have been a major fan of your work for quite some time now...probably since the first time I read one of your pieces. I hope and pray that you will find a lifetime of happiness. You truly deserve it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work with all of us. I know I speak for not only myself but many others when I say it's been a real pleasure to know you and to read such beautiful work from such a touching and wonderful soul. Please take care. You will be in my thoughts. God Bless.
Love,
Amy

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or a lifetime is certain for those who are f

Lone Wolf
Member Ascendant
since 2000-03-16
Posts 5842
Lansing, MI USA
21 posted 2000-09-26 12:56 PM

BDC,

I am so sorry to see that you feel you need to leave our little haven of friends here, but I do understand that you must stretch yourself and do what you feel is best for you.  I just want you to know that I will miss you very much.  I am typing this with tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart.  You have been a great friend to me and I am grateful to you for that.  I hope with all my heart that you find that in which you go off to seek.  Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers always dear sweet butterfly.  Go forth and hopefully some day when we least expect it, a beautiful new butterfly will emerge from her cocoon to grace us with her presence and poetry . . . her faith and strength renewed once more.  I wish you nothing but the best my friend.  Please keep in touch and take care of yourself.  ****HUGS****  to you sweets.  Love ya!!! I know you will be okay.        

LW

Once upon a time I know
There was a butterfly
Who wrote poetry that flowed
Like rain from the sky

She had a heart of gold
There within her chest
Gosh that butterfly was bold
One of Passions very best

One night I got to know her
And peeked inside her heart
She was strong as the tallest fir
Thoughout each and every part

I stood in awe of her beauty
Radiant as the morning sun
Helping people was her duty
Every single solitary one

Until one day she discovered
That butterfies needed to fly
Dusty wings she uncovered
Praying to the angels nigh

So I send her all my love
To hold inside her heart
She is gentle as a dove
I'll miss her when she parts

Each day I will look
For that colorful butterfly
Closing up my book
I sit and softly cry

< !signature-->

Poetry should surprise by fine excess...it should strike the reader as a wording of his own highest thoughts and appear almost a remembrance. -J.Keats

[This message has been edited by Lone Wolf (edited 09-26-2000).]

Butterflies_dont_cry
Member Elite
since 2000-03-06
Posts 3733
Michigan
22 posted 2000-09-26 09:51 AM

EH* Thank you so much for sending your warm wishes my way...always a pleasure to read your work and your comments are always kind and sincere~

Amy* I'm sooooo happy to see you!!! You know your poetry has always touched my heart and your replies were always some of my most cherished.  Your mom is very proud of you I have no doubts and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing her memory with me...You sweet Amy are an angle walking on Earth...hugs to you~

LW* As if I haven't cried enough in the last 24 hours...but tears of touched hearts are tears I can handle.  The poem was so beautiful I will cherish it always...as I do your friendship. We met here and formed a friendship based on Honesty and common ground...thank you for all that you gave me in friendship and thank you most of all for believing the best in me and not the rumors that have been told...a friend is not something to be taken lightly....you know that is how I feel and would NEVER do anything to diminish that.  Hugs to you my friend...for just being YOU!! And for old times sake....slm  

hoot_owl_rn
Member Patricius
since 1999-07-05
Posts 10750
Glen Hope, PA USA
23 posted 2000-09-26 10:40 AM

Holly...it has been a joy to watch you grow as a poet, to see you blossom as a woman, to stare on as you looked into that mirror of self reflection that your words brought to you and to see you emerge from your cocoon and spread those wings once captive. The tears you've cried along the way and the friends you've made, and the people you've touched all have been part of this incredible journey you've been on. I know how it is to venture outside of walls that provided safety and protection, but in turn, I also know how wonderful it feels to fly after being caged. Know that all our thoughts and prayers will be with you and do what you must do but know you are always welcome here.
Many hugs and much love.
Fly high dear girl  
Ruth

Butterfly flies high
Cocoon lies on ground below
Symbol of freedom

What lies behind us and lies before us are small matters compaired to what lies within us.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
24 posted 2000-09-26 01:47 PM

I hope this is a place of healing. I like your poem very much and am saddened that there won't be more.
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
25 posted 2000-09-26 03:10 PM

ButterfliesDC~
From day one you've shown the struggle that it takes to break free of the cocooning ...

There are those who've held your hand and your tears in their heart ...

There are those who have loved you for who you are and believed you could be more ...

There are those who have watched you spread your wings and take that test flight ...

There are those who would believe you can fly farther than you've ever flown ...

There are those who believe you can soar ...
the joy will be in knowing they were right !

I love you and I understand ...
We will meet again on another playground ...
It will be your turn to push the swing ! ! !

Love and the best of all worlds to you, my friend.
Go in peace and be loved.
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

BloomingRose
Member Elite
since 2000-08-09
Posts 3092
Florida
26 posted 2000-09-26 03:23 PM

Though I don't know you well, it's safe to say, it's been easy to see, the tenderness thats you.  I know not the reason you feel you must flee, but like a bird to it's nest where there is peace and rest, feel free to return some day, truly set free.
Hugs,
Deb

ggrn3
since 2000-08-17
Posts 433
Nahunta Georgia U.S.
27 posted 2000-09-27 12:08 PM

BDC
  As a tear fills my eye and falls on my heart, I refuse to say goodbye, because Butterflies Dont Cry.
Plus I don't want to get your wings wet(smile).
You are very special and you have plenty to say, so I do believe that you will revisit Passions one day.
We all watch you as you leave and go
but it was all our pleasure to be present in your glow.
                 I'll miss you.

Garfield

Parker
Member Elite
since 2000-01-06
Posts 3129
ON
28 posted 2000-09-27 12:49 PM

BDC, the absence of your words will only lesson us. Get back to the world and don't forget to write and drop us a line here and there.... Hugs.  

Parker

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
29 posted 2000-09-27 02:34 AM

Sweet butterflies~
So sad to see you go, I understand and wish you all the best but at the same time I do hope you will be back from time to time. We all love you and your poetry and you will be missed more than you could imagine.
Love to you and HUGS
Tracie~

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

Butterflies_dont_cry
Member Elite
since 2000-03-06
Posts 3733
Michigan
30 posted 2000-09-27 08:02 AM

Ruth* You know I've always felt close to your poetry...in a Goddess(you)...chambermaid(me) sort of way...lol I've missed you around here and it is a joy to see a post every now and then by you...Thank you for such encouragement...it touches my heart to know that you feel this way. Thank you~

R* Yes these walls hold much healing power...if you dive into your soul and let the pain out so these fine poets can help you to let the sunshine in...it's not easy and it's taken me months to get to a point that I can even feel one small sunbeam...but it comes...never give up and when a hand reaches out to hold you...accept it~
Welcome to Passions and thank you for reading...I appreciate you.

Marge* Awe sweetie...your note has brought yet another tear to my eye...so beautiful and caring you are...as I've told you before those little angels that you mentor are very very lucky indeed to have such a ray of sunshine in their lives...and Your poetry...there are just not enough words to describe the talent that I see there...and if it were JUST the words it would be one thing...but added with your heart and your soul...they are perfection. Love to you Marge...and thank you...for everything~
**UNDERDOG.......HANG ON**    

Deb* Thank you so much for your beautiful words of encouragement and kindness...you've touched my heart with them...especially since I don't know you well as you stated...but yet through my poetry you know me better than most people ever do...poor girl...lol  You've been shining brightly at Passions and I can see by your genuine heart that you have no where to go but up up up!!

Garfield* Awe you make me so sad to make you sad!!  How very very kind of you to say those things...wow it's an honor to be thought of by you...I've enjoyed your work very much while you've been here and I always looked forward to seeing your honest heart felt replies...thank you from the bottom of my heart~ I will miss you too!

Parker* **pouting** I was hoping for a last shot of that cowboy hat...lol sorry couldn't resist one last time. Your romantic tales and your Raven work...especially caused me many times to stand back in awe...you have a gift and you use it to it's fullest...that's always the trick isn't it...Thank you for your kindness while I was here...and the smiles..both will be added to fond memories~

Tracie* You have ALWAYS been a light on my darkest work...there to send a hug and wipe a tear...and your work has been a source of enjoyment and common ground...you write witht the grace and the style that only one pure of heart has the power to do...Thank you for being everything you can be...YOU!

LngJhnAg
Member Elite
since 1999-07-23
Posts 3508
Boot+Kitty=Poetry in motion
31 posted 2000-09-27 08:39 AM

Good bye, Holly.  It appears you are ready for the next part of your life.  Drop by once in awhile if you have the time; but, regardless, good luck in whatever you do.
Aimster
Member Elite
since 2000-02-19
Posts 4297
Charlotte, NC
32 posted 2000-09-27 10:39 AM

Holly,
I had to respond back to what you wrote to me. First of all you caused me to cry tears of joy and love. You truly are a wonderful and special person. It was an honor to share my mother with you and the other fine poets at this site. You have a heart full of pure gold and I wish you nothing but all the happiness and love you deserve! I will miss you very much but I want you to be happy. You are going to the next chapter of your life and this is what you must do. Please remember we all love you very much. You will NEVER be forgotten...your memory at least for me is something I will cherish ALWAYS.
Take care.
Love you,
Amy

~One fateful day a butterfly came
She wrote poems full pain and lost love
From day one I sat in awe of her
And knew she was a gift from above~

"The head learns knew things, but the heart forever more practices old experiences"

Irish Rose
Member Patricius
since 2000-04-06
Posts 10263

33 posted 2000-09-27 11:38 AM

Oh, I wish you all the best and don't you ever forget how much we all care about you.
Remember, that butterflies don't cry, they fly, and they are all beautiful! Jennifer, your offering is stunning, what a tribute. < !signature-->

Kathleen

[This message has been edited by Irish Rose (edited 09-27-2000).]

Butterflies_dont_cry
Member Elite
since 2000-03-06
Posts 3733
Michigan
34 posted 2000-09-27 02:32 PM

LngJhnAg* Thank you for the pleasure of reading the tenderside of you as well as sharing so many laughs with all of us.  And thank you for the Luck  

Amy* Came back to share those tears...see told ya you are an Angel!  Love to you to sweetie and thank you so much for stopping back in...and I'm not sure if you saw but...remember when you said that Your mom would watch over Shane?...Shane's mom donated a part of her Liver to him and they are both doing great...I've sent a thank you on to your mom many many times...a special thank you to you too sweets! **angel wing hugs**

Kathleen* Thank you so very much...you are such a talented writer and it's been a pleasure to read your works and your replies while I've been here.  And yes...Jenns poem was soooooo very beautiful..shows her heart of gold well    

Well that's all folks.....I'm off I have one last reply to post and that shall be the beginning of this fresh start.  

Love to all of you for taking care of me while I was here...Your replies here took my breath away many times and caused the tears to flow freely.  Thank you for your kindness and your pure hearts...I had given up hope till I found all of you. You've left your fingerprints on my heart and your words in my memory....so you will always be with me.

**Angel Wing Hugs & Butterlfy Kisses**

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
35 posted 2000-09-27 03:17 PM

Spread your wings and fly
you beautiful, delicate butterfly..
So happy to read that healing has
touched your heart...James

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #10 » The Only Way to Fly.....(Final Post & Final reply poted)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary