navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #10 » 1
Open Poetry #10
Post A Reply Post New Topic 1 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
rene
since 2000-04-24
Posts 113

0 posted 2000-10-17 06:18 PM

This content is being edited out for two reasons.

First, it condones actions that are not appropriate for Open Forum readers.

Secondly, it is posted in another forum on these boards.

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 10-17-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 rene - All Rights Reserved
Dark Angel
Member Patricius
since 1999-08-04
Posts 10095

1 posted 2000-10-17 06:26 PM

I really liked your poem rene, although I didnt understand it, but I especiall loved this line .....

"shake the future from your eyes"

Very good!

Maree

"If my words could blanket the skies
and fill every corner and crevice of
this earth, still this won't be enough"
"Maree Russo"

rene
since 2000-04-24
Posts 113

2 posted 2000-10-17 06:38 PM

its about sometimes thinking it would be better to kill my girl than allow her to live a superficial pointless life and have live with the regrett when she realises what she has done
Parker
Member Elite
since 2000-01-06
Posts 3129
ON
3 posted 2000-10-17 06:49 PM

rene, but isn't life about learning and our precious gift of choice good or bad. There is always time to correct what we have done and some mistakes teach us more. As adults we are guides and teachers of what we learned and givers of love and support to the learners. That is all we should be allowed, otherwise we are puppetmakers are we not. Love, teach and support and be proud of these gifts.

Parker

The Lonely Stranger
since 1999-06-18
Posts 361
Upstate, NY, USA
4 posted 2000-10-17 06:49 PM

I could see the reference to a stabbing death but I wasn't sure if you were referring to yourself or someone else. We are not allowed to make those decisions for others, especially little ones. You would be accountable to law enforcement, all the people besides you who love her (If anyone ever hurt my baby they would surely wish they had never been born) and to God above. our job is to love them above all else including ourselves. If you can not do that for her, talk to someone & get help

By The way the description you render is excellent and VERY chilling.

[This message has been edited by The Lonely Stranger (edited 10-17-2000).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #10 » 1

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary