navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #7 » that's smart
Open Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic that's smart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho

0 posted 2000-04-23 09:56 PM

it must eventually die.
< !signature-->

[This message has been edited by lucky (edited 06-01-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Dale W. Gwaltney - All Rights Reserved
Meadowmuse
Member Elite
since 1999-12-27
Posts 3263

1 posted 2000-04-24 10:38 AM

But what, then, of those who live and love in the romantic here and now? What say we?   Excellent reading, this.

~ Claire

brandondinsmore
since 1999-10-27
Posts 142
OKC, OK
2 posted 2000-04-24 12:59 PM

You are a genuis, Lucky.  What profound words spew from you.  I have a sense of similarity to you, which I only hope could expel an equal description of this whole 'Love' idea.  I know that there is love, but other than that, I know nothing.  thank you for this peice, and give me some more...you are aspiring, my man.  (or woman)
rene
since 2000-04-24
Posts 113

3 posted 2000-04-24 01:03 PM

oh i can't say i wouldn't crack one off over this but i shall try to restrain it really is quite delicious, mmm
lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho
4 posted 2000-04-27 06:15 PM

Claire,

You almost caught me off guard. But I checked the Stute and found the real ROMANTIC HEART and if you care to give it a gander she seems to have the real low down on what they say now. Thanks for the RE: 'tis nice your peekin' in.

brandondinsmore,

Your also aspiring, that could be my next writing... "Rosemary and Dale are both Female" Are you my neighbor by any chance. HOHO-HAHA-HEHE. Very nice idea. I might just try it on to see. thanks for the RE:

rene,

oh i just can't say you couldn't break one off never mind restraining their really quite delicious. You must like groceries and eating. Me too... You can slice one off for me anytime.

Thank you all so much...
(Lucky) Dale the female... ROFL... it's just so funny. I can't help myself.
< !signature-->

[This message has been edited by lucky (edited 04-27-2000).]

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
5 posted 2000-04-27 06:28 PM

lucky, you are so deep into this one that I almost got lost back there in the romantic notions section...for I was weaned on the lovely lore...but you know, this here now is a pretty wonderful reality.  I do enjoy your thinking!
Rosemary J. Gwaltney
since 1999-08-26
Posts 997
northern mountains, Idaho
6 posted 2000-04-27 06:30 PM

That is cute, lucky my dear, it reminds me of a time when I used to post at another place under R.J.G., until someone concluded that I was a gray, grisled old man!  After that, I began using my real name.  Well, I asked for it, didn't I?  And using "lucky" does leave room for question, until one reads enough to know you HAVE to be a man!
~ ~ ~
By the way, honey, I enjoyed this poem very much, until the end, when you gave me, as you often do, a jolting surprise - you and your endings - honestly - sometimes!!!
(Actually, I usually love your endings.  But, please forgive me,  I like the happy ones best.)

lucky
since 2000-01-17
Posts 1601
Idaho
7 posted 2000-04-29 02:47 AM

RJ,

Fortunately, you have me to tell you all the stories ends. Your the best baby.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #7 » that's smart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary