navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » Our Friendship
Open Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Our Friendship Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RHONDA BROYLES
since 2000-06-23
Posts 9

0 posted 2000-06-23 07:21 AM

Our friendship grows stronger each day. The way things were yesterday are far from the truth today. People donot understand how we feel about eachother. Sometimes I feel alone in this world I cannot not tell anyone about the new friendship I have found. I would only get criticized because you are a forbidden man. I feel like we have known eachother in another life. I know in some place  in time we were together. Its just a feeling inside me that I cannot let rest. I need to know for myself where this will lead please make me this promise I beg of you. Please donot let the love we already know die for a self foolish try at fate. Please I beg of you to give fate a chance to bring two yerning souls together once more.To give these two souls the chance they have longed for all their lives. If this chance does pass promise me if the chance arises again you will lend your hand to fate and give to promised lovers their chance in time.    
< !signature-->

[This message has been edited by RHONDA BROYLES (edited 06-23-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 RHONDA BROYLES - All Rights Reserved
OLIAS
since 2000-06-20
Posts 1090
Pearl city Iowa
1 posted 2000-06-23 07:46 AM

What a heartfelt plea, filled with emotion, I can feel your pain and pleasure. In the end its who we are to the people we love and who love us that matters.

Take care and Welcome to Passions
Olias

tracie66
Member Elite
since 2000-01-18
Posts 4713
Australia
2 posted 2000-06-23 07:50 AM

Rhonda welcome to passions a family of friends.
Your poem was filled with longing and a soulful yearning
Loved the read   Tracie

Love is the life of the soul...
It is the harmony of the universe

Aimster
Member Elite
since 2000-02-19
Posts 4297
Charlotte, NC
3 posted 2000-06-23 10:49 AM

Rhonda~
this was simply beautiful! welcome to
Passions   This poem held a lot of truth
and yearning in it. Excellent.
Take care.
Amy  

"Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends."

"Fate exists but it can only take you so far,
Because once you're there
It's up to you to make it happen."

JulieAnn
since 2000-06-12
Posts 754
Earth 3rd Rock from the sun!!
4 posted 2000-06-23 01:04 PM

Welcome to passions....I like your poem very much.....writing form the heart works for me ans it seems you write that way too!   Great work...

Julie :)

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » Our Friendship

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary