navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » Likeing you
Open Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Likeing you Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee

0 posted 2000-07-22 04:30 PM

Likeing you

I like you alot even though it cant be explained, I have never seen your picture or your face, it kinda scares me that feelings can run so deep , deep enough to touch me inside, its a place that i really try to hide, i hide it because its not safe from harm,  but yet i want to be in your arms, i want to give you all of me from head to toe, i think you have broke into my soul, i thought that part of me was gone forever .... I dont want to invade your space i only want to explore you with ease and grace, takeing time to admire  you, your body , your face, eyes that melt me, lips that kiss me so softly..I know this is not a normal thing to desire something unseen, but in this world who is to say whats normal and what isnt ?  I dont know if we will ever meet, i can only hope we do, but i want you to know if we dont its ok, atleast you woke me up and made me feel desired for that you can only be admired.

© Copyright 2000 Dixie - All Rights Reserved
Bill Charles
Member Patricius
since 2000-07-11
Posts 10619
highways, & byways, for now
1 posted 2000-07-22 04:42 PM

Dixie,
Wow, very nicely done for not actually meeting with someone. You have really touched some hearts here, mine included. Please wait one minute, as my phone number is on the way!!!! Phew!!

Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee
2 posted 2000-07-22 04:44 PM

thank you very much Bill..would like to talk to you...

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2000-07-22 05:32 PM

Welcome to passions!! Nice first entry here. Please check your email for a special welcome.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #8 » Likeing you

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary