navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Untitled-(written by Christine, a friend of mine)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Untitled-(written by Christine, a friend of mine) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl

0 posted 2000-08-08 09:40 PM

Of the many things about you I like these are just a few. I hope you'll take these thoughts of mine and listen with your heart...So here goes right here and now from the very start...I like your heart its my favorite part and I like from your nose straight to your toes and I like the way you laugh.
Now here are the things I love about you so don't let them fade into the past.I love your smile,I love the way you look at me  with those big beautiful glass blue eyes,can we just sit here a while?
The curious way you look at me and then look at your chest, I know that when you are with her, that you give our friendship your best.Please don't forget our short time as really kinda close friends.I know thats where any, true friendship begins.
Please let these words of wisdom be with you always,I know that in the long run that in your heart they'll stay.Please forget me never you'll forever be on my mind. I know that you do love her and may never ever love me, as odd as this may strike you I...I do love thee...

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 08-08-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jennifer Parker - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Untitled-(written by Christine, a friend of mine)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary