navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » A Decision Waiting To Be Made
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Decision Waiting To Be Made Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
TrueLUV
since 2000-07-19
Posts 158
Connecticut, U.S.A.

0 posted 2000-08-07 01:57 AM

Tell me something is this a dream or are you really coming back to me.  

The last time we had this discussion you left a hole in my soul and ran with my heart.

Tell me this why should I
How can I and why?
Should I let you into my world once more

If I were to I would just feel like evening the score, but that I cannot do because what you do onto others comes back to you.  

Despite you hurting me once before never really meant that I closed the door, I still hoped you would come back and turn my life around, but all you did was bury my heart under the ground  

[This message has been edited by TrueLUV (edited 08-07-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 TrueLUV - All Rights Reserved
Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
1 posted 2000-08-07 05:50 AM

your grouping was kinda odd on this one, but I really like the level of emotion and the rhythm....keep it all flowin hun.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Lone Insomniac
since 2000-08-05
Posts 45

2 posted 2000-08-07 06:24 AM

hey !
A really strange poem !!!
and I LUV IT !!! I think the emotions you have just really show in this poem...and I think that is a great thing...cuz everyone can write something that rhymes, but it's hard to show real emotions...I think it's great !!!

greetz
-Robin-

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » A Decision Waiting To Be Made

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary