navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Longing to be found( a special child in need)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Longing to be found( a special child in need) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Miracle
since 2001-01-07
Posts 22

0 posted 2001-01-07 06:34 PM

A child who knows not right from wrong. Who lives there life like a song. Not knowing the words the pitch if its high.

Who lives there life
not getting by.

A child who lives in a world of their own not knowing what to say. Not knowing what life really means. They live in their own way.

A child who can not find the way. There is not light in their day. Thier lost in the ocean drifting away only to be found by the light of the day.

© Copyright 2001 Miracle - All Rights Reserved
Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
1 posted 2001-01-07 06:50 PM

We are all drifters...  we all in one way or another drift betweent things...  not knowing where we are going nor where we will end up...  at some stage or another we will be rescued and this will be a glorious day...  Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-01-07 08:22 PM

This was a nice poem. I hope to read more from you.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2001-01-08 05:07 PM

I like this poem, it has me thinking, good job

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Longing to be found( a special child in need)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary