navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » For Everyone...Read Please, Please Reply
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic For Everyone...Read Please, Please Reply Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A

0 posted 2000-07-01 04:44 AM

Hey everyone!!!  I just wanted to take this moment to say some things that I often think.  All of you have my respect.  Each one of you does something that I find dear...you express yourselves through a true art...the art of words.  Not only do we all express ouselves here, but you are all so encouraging for me and eachother that I can't help but to be proud to write with you all.  A special few people...Jess, Jay, Tom, Jer Jon, Erin, Kandi, and Crystalina have put forth devine efforts to support me and I just want to give you all a particularly special THANK YOU.  Everyone in this forum and in the whole passions family has my love with you and my eternal support...thank you.

Jeremy D. Halstead
< !signature-->

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

[This message has been edited by Jeremy Halstead (edited 07-01-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jeremy D. Halstead - All Rights Reserved
**AANGELLE**
since 2000-06-21
Posts 45

1 posted 2000-07-01 03:39 PM

Hey you!, that was so nice. I've only joined this forum about two weeks ago and only submitted 2 very dodgy poems "Regret" and "Chocaholic". I'm really glad I found this place and get the chance to see into the minds of great people like yourself.Keep up the good work. I'll be reading your poems from now on!!!  
               Love **Aangelle**

TearsOfPearls
since 1999-09-23
Posts 322
Vereeniging, South-Africa
2 posted 2000-07-01 04:33 PM

This is so nice of you, I am sure they all appreciate this msg  

Waves...amazing hey? Wind blowing over smoothe ocean water creates shear. The longer the wind blows, and the futher the fetch, the more energy gets transferred from the wind to the water. What started off as a breeze 1 000km away, ends up as a glass-faced barrel at some far off beach.

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
3 posted 2000-07-01 06:51 PM

Oh Jeremy~ once again that undying soul of yours never ceases to enchant me! You are one of the sweetest and most "real" people I know! Your kind words mean a lot and even more so that you acknowledge me. hehe I'm glad that you and i have become friends! Your life experinces and advice help so much when it comes to dealing with my own little problems!! I'm not quite sure what I'd do with out ya!! you have a lot goin for ya and I know that you're going to go farther than you had ever imagined!! And the whole thing with Kristen, I just know it's all gonna work out and you'll both be very happy! As for little me, well, I'll always be here, living my life day by day I suppose! Thank you sooo much for all that you do and even more so for blessing me with the chance to share your work! Love Ya Bunches!! Love Always~*~Jess~*~

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
4 posted 2000-07-02 12:11 PM

well i'm honored that you care and enjoy my poems i'm glad you like them. and also i love you work and i'm thankful to you as well for your help as i walk the dark and damned road of hate.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

5 posted 2000-07-02 12:16 PM

Well, I really should move this to Announcements, but I think it belongs here.

I guess I'm not the only one that sees all the wonderful things about Passions. When I first came here, I was going through a really tough time, and I probably wouldn't have made it through without the help of the wonderful people here. I'm glad Passions is helping you the same way it helps me.

Oh, and as you're walking through your dark road of hate, know that we are all around you, loving.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief" -Shakespea

Chel
since 2000-07-01
Posts 511
Baltimore, MD, USA
6 posted 2000-07-02 12:30 PM

Hey there, Bud
I just joined and you welcomed me.  I am very glad to see that you care and enjoy everyones work.  It is very considerate of you.  Just keep up your good work.  Until next time.

Chel

"True friends stab you in the front"

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
7 posted 2000-07-02 03:01 PM

well JEREMY i just want you to know that i enjoy reading your writing alot...so why shouldnt i give you the props that you deserve...and you know that i respect you alot...because of your writing...and im glad that i got to know you a little bit better...besides just reading your poems...ive never had the easiest time to fit in with a group of people...and you were one of the people that made me feel like i was fitting in...so i should be thanking you too...so THANK YOU TOO JEREMY!!!

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
8 posted 2000-07-02 06:28 PM

Jeremy,
Glad you led me here. Everybody's great and as alwayz you're a true friend. Check out BabyGirl1.
TAP2

Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

9 posted 2000-07-02 06:49 PM

Jeremy- That was really sweet to post!  Thanks for making me feel appreciated!  
Bel

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
10 posted 2007-11-24 07:21 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » For Everyone...Read Please, Please Reply

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary