navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Ok so Its a miss my ex-girlfriend poem
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Ok so Its a miss my ex-girlfriend poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US

0 posted 2000-10-03 04:49 PM

Quiet

The world sleeps
and I am awake.
I take a silent
trip through the sleeping world.
Moonlight and stars
illuminate my path.
I am awake but
still I dream of you.
The fact is,
I allways dream of you.
I just can't forget
and I wanna hold on
But all is quiet in my heart
without you.

jason carmen

I'm not concieted...I'm convinced.

© Copyright 2000 Jason Allen Carmen - All Rights Reserved
Deranger
since 2000-05-10
Posts 498
Somewhere, between here and there
1 posted 2000-10-03 06:01 PM

Sometimes, i wonder if chicks are even worth the time...but then i stop eating lead paint chips, and all is fine!

Seriously now, i can feel your pain, that really sucks man, i think any guy can relate to this piece, i know i can...

Ok girls, you can stab us in the heart, but do you really have to twist it?

Spreading insanity, one post at a time

"Way back in eighty-seven, where we bust rockstands till we get to heaven"

curlygurly
since 2000-09-12
Posts 276
USA
2 posted 2000-10-03 06:06 PM

i can totally relate, i may be a girl but i've felt the same way towards guys before. and remember guys do the same thing it's not always the girl's fault!
Curlz

"i've kissed the moon a million times, danced with the angels in the sky"
enrique iglesias

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
3 posted 2000-10-03 07:18 PM

This is very good poem you see girls your not the only ones who get hurt. lol its true we do get hurt and its about time we showed it

"what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger"

Caz
since 2000-09-13
Posts 133
ConcepciĆ³n, Chile
4 posted 2000-10-03 08:42 PM

Hey man, I'm sorry to read this, I mean your poem is great, lots of feelings and stuff, but I've been through this feelings too, and I know they suck. I cannot give you any advice, 'cause I don't think there is an answer. This will keep hurting you for a long time, I know that, but you've got to be strong. Don't let your world fall down, have faith, things will be better. Bye, your friend...

It's been raining since you left me.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
5 posted 2000-10-03 10:34 PM

Jason~I wish I could reach through the computer and give you a big hug...But I cant so I will mail it to you...LOL If you miss her so much why dont you give her a call...I mean its worth a shot...Thanks for sharing this!!!

Jason read this!!!

Remember to always say what you mean. If you love someone tell them...dont be afraid to express yourself. Reach out and tell somewhat what they mean to you. Because when you decide its the right time, it might be too late.

My sister found that somewhere and I thought I should share it with you!!
< !signature-->

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

[This message has been edited by ERIN (edited 10-03-2000).]

Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US
6 posted 2000-10-04 10:33 AM

Thank you everyone for replying.

Deranger, you are cool as hell man. (oxymoron) Thanks for understanding.

curlygurly, you are right.  It works both ways in this game we call life.  Thanks for the reply.

Branden, Thanks for the support dude.  I think that women picture us as unemotional drones at times.  Either they think we have no feelings or they just don't care.  Thats why we ended up breaking up.  It sounds so wierd to say this but she was only after me for one thing.  I refused because I knew she didn't see me as a whole person.  God, I sound like such a chick flick right now.  I'm going to go build something with power tools and reclame my masculinity.  Thanks!!

Cazz, I thank you kindly for your support as well.  I've got my chin up and I'm pretty optomisic about the near future. (her name is Aimee.)  I mean I've been single for two months now, why not!!

Erin, how ya doin buddy?  Be careful hugging single guys like me.lol  Anyway, I know that I'm better off single than in a relationship that is so one sided.  I mean she didn't even call me to tell me happy birthday and I had even reminded her the day before.  That was the last straw, I couldn't take it any more.  And my mom always said that I needed to find a girl that felt lucky to have me.  So, I'll just be patient with my eyes and ears open.   Thanks alot hun

I appreciate all of your time, support, and replies.  Thank you all!!

jason

I'm not concieted...I'm convinced.

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
7 posted 2000-10-04 11:21 AM

Jason, you miss me that much?!?! ok sorry I know you're hurting it isn't time for jokes. Anyways,I don't think that there is a person in the world that can't relate to this! You are such a compassionate person and I think that the lonliness that you are going through is a horrible thing. Please keep your head up. IU know how you feel, and I think I need to talk to someone about loneliness...please, let's get in touch or something. I don't have your number, I think you have mine, so please call me if you need to talk...if you don't have it you know my e-mail address...and you know Jer has it. Keep your head up and remember that Jess Girl loves you!  
Love Always
~*~Jess~*~

p.s. I'ma little sad that you and Jeremy failed to read and reply to my most recent poem. (posted 9-29-00) READ IT!!!!!!! j/k!   Luv2LuvYA~

< !signature-->

~*~sMiLe! It MaKeS yOuR bUtT ShInE~*~

[This message has been edited by StarPryncess17 (edited 10-04-2000).]

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
8 posted 2000-10-04 04:00 PM

Your words go so deep here, it's awesome writing Jason.  I'm sorry you have to feel this way.  

"But all is quiet in my heart
without you."

Tamma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-01-17
Posts 794
In His Arms, Harpers Ferry, WV
9 posted 2000-10-04 06:48 PM

ummm Deranger...what do you mean "chicks"?...Anyways.. Jacman...I wish i had a guy this sweet...  

If you love someone dont put their name in a heart,
put their name in a circle, because a heart can be broken
but a circle is continious.

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
10 posted 2000-10-04 08:24 PM

Yea dude, i know exactly how you feel. I just got off a 2yr relationship. I got dumped.......wooh00! What fun eh? Anyway buddy, i know what you're talking about. I should post up my 6th Round so you can see what this is doing to me.....soon enuff though. Anyway, KICK ASS poem....liked it a lot.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
11 posted 2000-10-05 10:19 AM

Yer such a sap! J/K.
Hey we've all been down this road a lot. Battle your way through it. It's all uphill, but it's worth it.

Thomas

Let not a word go unspoken,
A thought go unheard,
Let not one heart be broken
Dream of a perfect world.

-Th.A.P.

Martini
since 2000-07-11
Posts 308
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
12 posted 2000-10-05 12:47 PM

Smile...
I know that it seems hard, (trust me i know, I wanted my ex back for months), and it seems like it's never gonna get better, but one day you will wake up and realize that she isn't truly worth thinking about anymore, and somebody new will enter you life, someone who makes you forget why you ever wanted the ex back in the first place and the world will feel like nothing could ever be bad..

She's out there somewhere, you may just have to wait a while to find her...

"In three words I can sum up everything I learned about life: It Goes On"
~Robert Frost

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
13 posted 2000-10-05 02:04 PM

Well....worst case scenereo is that in ten months you be be exactly were I am now...which would suck.  Best case sceneroe is that you're laughing at yourself and me right now thinking we're both just a couple of idiots.   Honestly though, is Sam really worth this kind of excess thought and emotion..I guess that's up to you.

Jeremy

Curse not upon love, for it is the greatest of great things. Be it not love that curses you....but thy lack thereof. -J.D.H.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Ok so Its a miss my ex-girlfriend poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary