navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Anytime
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Anytime Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Caz
since 2000-09-13
Posts 133
Concepción, Chile

0 posted 2000-10-01 09:17 PM

This poem is for my friend again, I like (love) her very much, so I try to make her happy and I think this is the best way.

Anytime

Anytime you need a friend,
Let me be the one who cares.
I will take your pain away,
And I will be here to stay.

Anytime you need me near,
Let me dry your eyes from tears,
I will take all your fears,
And bury them away from here.

Anytime you fall asleep,
Let me get inside your dreams,
I will take you far away,
And I will show you the right way.

Anytime you want to hide,
Let me be right at you side,
I will take all his lies,
And stay with you every night.

It's been raining since you left me.

© Copyright 2000 Caz - All Rights Reserved
AngelShell
since 2000-03-01
Posts 446
not heaven nor hell so...
1 posted 2000-10-01 09:25 PM

wow...I like it a lot...if I was your friend I'd be extrememly touched...this is such a sweet thing to do.  I wish I could be half as good a friend as you are.

**life is like an ice cream...the trick is not to get brain freeze**

**I didn't loose my mind it was mine to give away**
~Robbie Williams~

Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

2 posted 2000-10-01 09:26 PM

That is so incredibly sweet!  I think I would cry if anyone ever wrote something like that for me.  I hope you've showed the person your poem, it's great!!  Keep it up, hasta luego
Bel

Beautiful is empty
Beautiful is free
Beautiful loves no one
Beautiful stripped me
-"Beautiful" CREED

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-10-01 11:17 PM

This is such a nice poem and this person is extemely lucky to have you as a friend.  Great job writing this one
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
4 posted 2000-10-02 02:37 AM

Caz~
This is so sweet...She must be really special to have such a sweet friend like you...I hope that you show her this too...Show her what she means to you and what kind of friend you are...Good work!!!

It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe.

Virgin Suïcide
since 2000-08-11
Posts 319
Netherlands
5 posted 2000-10-02 09:33 AM

aaaw!! great one again caz!!! I'm so happy that you've found someone!!! EY, I'll mail ya, ok??

lotsa love, VS

All of my life
Where have you been
I wonder if I'll
Ever see you again

~*~*~Lenny Kravitz-Again~*~*~

sweetstuff101
since 2000-07-27
Posts 375
OK, USA
6 posted 2000-10-02 07:19 PM

that was great!! I liked that, it reminds me of my best friend who is going through some hard times right now. Keep writing!

Luv, ~*~SweetStuff~*~

~*~y0u CaN tRy 2 ErAsE s0mEoNe Fr0m YoUr LiFe, BuT iF tHeY rEaLLy MeAnT s0mEtHiNg 2 y0u, YoU WiLl NeVeR 4gEt ThEm.~*~

Caz
since 2000-09-13
Posts 133
Concepción, Chile
7 posted 2000-10-02 09:48 PM

Thanks for replying, it means a lot to me. Well, I'm so happy.
I showed her the first poem, called "At your side" (I posted it last week I think)and she was really happy. But when I gave her this poem, she said she loved me and I said I love you too and she wrote me a poem and I'm so happy. We are together now, I'm happy now. Thanks, I couldn't have done this without you, you have been by my side always. Thanks, all of you, thanks.

It's been raining since you left me.

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
8 posted 2000-10-02 09:51 PM

Will you stay with me when he lies to me? j/k i bet you would tho if we were friends huh? well ill tell you what there aint nothing in the world thats better then know a friend you know truly cares great poem i just love it watch out i might steal it...j/k but you have given me a lets say passion to write about friends not ex lovers
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Anytime

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary