navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Thank You!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Thank You! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kandi
since 2000-06-14
Posts 354
North of Hell

0 posted 2000-06-25 01:24 PM

Hey guys, I'm sorry this isn't a poem, but I had to put this somewhere. A lot of you have read my poem "Can't Say Goodbye" dedicated to my grandpa. I just wanted to update you all a little bit. My grandfather passed on this morning. He died peacefully and free of pain. Strange as it may sound, I feel an incredible amount of relief and release. Because of ALL of your help and advice, I went and said goodbye before he died, and I will never be able to express how thankful I am to you for urging me to go and see him. I seriously don't know what else to say...you gave me my last chance to tell my grandpa that I love him, and that means more to me than anything I have ever felt before.  You guys should know that you are all amazing and beautiful people and I will never ever be able to repay you. The only thing I can offer is this: my screen name is Luckysducky22...if ANY or ALL of you ever need or want to talk, do not hesitate to email or IM me.
I don't know you, I will most likely never see you, but I will be thinking about and praying for all of you, because you all deserve the best. I said it before and I will say it again: you're all my little angels in disguise.
Much love and hugs
Kandi

~*All that I have found in reason is reason just to not believe *~

~*Things you see the way you see them will never be seen again*~

© Copyright 2000 Kristin - All Rights Reserved
TearsOfPearls
since 1999-09-23
Posts 322
Vereeniging, South-Africa
1 posted 2000-06-25 05:16 PM

I am glad that you did went to say bye to your grandad.

"after the pain and the loss we may feel,
we will experience inner peace
and a deeper appreciation
of the true meaning of life"

That is what I wrote on one of my poems, and now I, just like you, know that it is true.

Good luck

Waves...amazing hey? Wind blowing over smoothe ocean water creates shear. The longer the wind blows, and the futher the fetch, the more energy gets transferred from the wind to the water. What started off as a breeze 1 000km away, ends up as a glass-faced barrel at some far off beach.

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
2 posted 2000-06-25 07:56 PM

Oh Kris!! I'm soooo glad that you went and saw him!! It's a hard thing yes I know but everything seems better afterwards! You don't have to worry anymore about how much he is suffering! I'm sorry to hear of your loss, but I know that he isn't in any more pain and he's happy knowing that he can keep an eye on you! He's now your angel thank god for that. hehe. My heart is with you!! Love ya lots! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
3 posted 2007-11-18 01:59 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Thank You!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary