navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » You never stop
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic You never stop Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI

0 posted 2000-09-28 04:09 PM

You always come between me and my g/f,
You never quit do you,
Your always bugging me,
Why must you always hurt me,
I sit here and cry,
Cuz when you come around all I feel is pain,
No matter who im going out with,
You always come between me and them,
I wont let it happen this time,

You blame it all on me,
Like its all my fault,
But what did I do,
Try to live a normal life,
Try to have a real realtionship,
I tryed but i got nowhere thanks to you,
All I want is a simple life,
I want to be able to love again,
You always say your gonna do something,
Something real dumb,

I try to laugh it all off,
It doesnt work,
You have your friends come up to me,
And threaten me,
All I do is smile but inside i cry,
You always hurt me or someone i Love,
Get lost,
Go away,
I dont like you no more,
you hurt me now all i do is cry,
You run all my g/f's away,
Why Why Why,
I wish you would leave me alone,
I wish you would go away.

Hi this poem is like about me and my ex g/f who likes to play these games and does nothing but drives someone i love away and lastnight she almost did but it didnt work n e ways bye hope you like it.

"what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger"

© Copyright 2000 Branden Jacobs - All Rights Reserved
branden726
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
1 posted 2000-09-28 05:05 PM

Hey guys this poem is kinda a call for help. This girl keeps doing this to me what should i do? plz email me

"what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger"

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-28 05:10 PM

I think that you should tell her straight out what you want to say...And make sure you get through to her...Cause if she is trying to drive someone away from you she just might succeed...And if you dont say anything to her it may just keep happening...You know what I mean???

It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe.

Pixie-Babe03
since 2000-08-29
Posts 387
Central Maine
3 posted 2000-09-28 05:11 PM

Great poem as usual   tough sitch... talk to you later   byebye
Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
4 posted 2000-09-29 05:56 AM

Very emotional poem Branden, you've expressed your feelings well in this difficult piece, well done.

This is a tough situation, and it certainly happens to quite a few people. Sometimes even though a relationship is over, one of the parties continues to hang on, cling, threaten a variety of consequences.

Depending on the degree of her behaviour, it may become overboard, and something you should speak to a family member or school counsellor about. The only advice I can give you without really knowing the situation is that people like this seek attention in many ways, but please remember, that you cannot control someone else's actions, only "your reaction" to them.  

With someone like this, often if you react either positively or negatively to their behaviour, it simply re-enforces their "need". Feedback either positive or negative is still feedback, and some thrive on that.

Often it is best it ignore someone like this as best you can, and hopefully they'll get bored and stop since you aren't "reacting" to them anymore.  Hope that makes sense, but if it continues, please talk to someone at home that might be able to help!  

Best wishes,
/Kit

branden726
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
5 posted 2000-09-29 03:33 PM

Well thanks i will take that very seriously its only this ex-g/f will give me trouble no matter what and it doesnt bug me cause the other night she tryed to spit on me and my g/f and all i did was went up to her and asked her to plz stop and she laughed and i walked away thats all i know i can do
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-09-29 03:36 PM

Branden, it seems like all you write about is this X of yours in a constant train to crash into your life. That really licks. Great poem tho.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

branden726
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
7 posted 2000-09-29 10:00 PM

i am soo sorry this week has been so bad with me and my ex and i just need to write it all down but hey i'll try to change my direction in writting thanks for the reply
StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
8 posted 2000-09-29 11:26 PM

I liked the poem even with all the tension and frustration. I hope that you can get past this all. My advice to you is be straight up with this girl.Sit down and have a little talk with her. But be kind, remember, if you're not, she might not react kindly and play dirtier. Just keep it cool and tell her exactly how you feel--as though she is always trying to come between you and your girlfriends and it bothers you because she is doing that. If she doesn't get the point, you might need to go to the next step such as a counselor or a mediator. Best of luck to you my friend...
Love Always
~*~Star~*~

~*~sMiLe! It MaKeS yOuR bUtT ShInE~*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » You never stop

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary