navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » A place to go (please please please please read!!)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic A place to go (please please please please read!!) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
AngelShell
since 2000-03-01
Posts 446
not heaven nor hell so...

0 posted 2000-09-26 03:44 AM

Okay,
I was looking around this place and I was thinking quietly to myself "it would be really good if Teens had a place where they could go if they just wanted to talk about anything without it having to rhyme or fit a rythum or whatever...so...I was looking through the forums and I found "Teen & Mentor Lounge" which really should just be called "Teen Lounge" and I was thinking that if we could get some activity going in there we could get a good thing going.
The place has been around for a while, but for some reason, no one posts anything in there.

so, I was just thinking it may be a good idea.
Just so our lovely moderators don't get angry and cut me, I'll throw some poetry in here.

I want a place where I can go,
To hang out,
Just be me,
I found a little cosy lounge,
But there was no one there to see,
So follow me if you dare,
We can make it work,
Don't be afraid,
I'll see you there.

**Shell**

© Copyright 2000 Michelle - All Rights Reserved
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
1 posted 2000-09-26 06:38 AM

Hi there AngelShell,

Actually, for the Teen & Mentor lounge - It's more of a forum where teens can get a mentor to help them in their poetic/prosetic endeavors.

As for a place where you can express yourself, without having to rhyme, etc... there is a place. The Feelings forum (down toward the bottom of the main screen) is devoted to just that!

Christopher

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-27 12:37 PM

You know what Angel???I was wondering the same thing...Why nobody posts there...Until I finally asked...But just like Chris said there is the Feelings forum for that...

It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » A place to go (please please please please read!!)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary