navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Stop This Heartache
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Stop This Heartache Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
Sesame Street :) hee hee ,NY

0 posted 2000-09-19 10:23 PM

STOP THIS HEARTACHE!

I love him more than anything,
but lately it's been tough.
We're fighting long & hard now,
& sometimes I've just had enough.
Thoughts of just ending it.
That's much easier said than done.
Though it's hard I never want to lose him.
I really think he's the one.
How can I stop my heart from aching?
I know it's just the distance & stress.
Fighting is hard but can be good.
Helps get things off our chest.
Showing that we really care,
& that we can make it out alright.
I just want to be with him everyday,
& lie down beside him everynight.
But how do I end this heartache?
How do I make everything right?
I hate it when I make him mad.
It hurts me when we fight!

~I just want him to be happy, but love isn't easy or perfect & neither am I!~

ELMO

"LOVE"
bears all things,
believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails!

"Shared joy is doubled joy, shared pain is no pain at all"

© Copyright 2000 ¢¾ KT ¢¾ - All Rights Reserved
Caz
since 2000-09-13
Posts 133
Concepción, Chile
1 posted 2000-09-19 10:40 PM

Hey, this is a nice poem, but I don't want to congratulate you, because it's obviously good. I just wanted to tell you that it's normal to be worried, and that you feel bad, but I must tell you that fights are the best thing for a relationship.
Fights mean that your bonds are getting stronger, and that your relationship is growing. If he doesn't realise this, then he doesn't deserve you. Bye, and have faith.

It's been raining since you left me.

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
2 posted 2000-09-19 10:45 PM

Yes, & thank you. I do know this now & we've become very close. We have found out a lot about each other from our fights, things that aren't brought up in normal conversation. We learned each other's values, feelings, goals & so much more. Without these fights it just would never be true love lol   LOVE ELMO <3
FeMaLe SeNzAsiaN
since 2000-08-04
Posts 20

3 posted 2000-09-20 01:53 AM

Girl I loved your poem...I'm definitely feeling what you're saying. I know it's hard, especially when things seem like they couldn't get worse, but always keep your head up.  If you truly believe in your love, keep the faith in him and keep the faith in yourself. Although it may hurt (and believe me, I know it does) have patience and understanding and always keep in mind that relationships are never perfect.  Good luck, girl.  I wish you the best.
qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
4 posted 2000-09-20 07:39 AM

Yea, thanx. Believe me I know it's hard, especially for us living almost 300 miles (about 5 hours) away from each other. I live in Buffalo & he lives across the state in Albany lol   love elmo <3
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
5 posted 2000-09-20 12:23 PM

Elmo~~~Girl Im so sorry to hear this...So yous are fighting???That must suck...Dont worry though things will get better...Havent they always before with him there for you???

*Falling in love is when you give someone a piece of your heart, falling out of love is when the piece doesnt fit*

qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
6 posted 2000-09-20 05:27 PM

Yea thanx erin, this poem isn't a recent one but we fight often cause of the distance between us, but everything always turns out fine   LOVE ELMO <3
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Stop This Heartache

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary