navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Writers Block
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Writers Block Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~

0 posted 2000-09-17 06:53 PM

**I am having the worst case of writers block and here is just a little something I put together. I dont even know if it makes that much sense. But oh well here goes. Enjoy!!!

I dont know what going on,
I have no words to write down,
I just stare at this blank paper.

Why cant I just find one topic,
that will help solve this problem,
to write just one perfect poem.

I guess my minds not working,
or its working just a little to quick,
and all this commotion isnt helping.

So here I go again,
staring at this blank paper,
to find something to write about.

~*If I was to die & could be 1 thing I would be a tear born in your eyes live on your cheeks and die on your lips*~

© Copyright 2000 Erin Erbs - All Rights Reserved
!!!
since 2000-08-12
Posts 137
VA (U.S.A)
1 posted 2000-09-17 07:01 PM

The ol' case of writers block. Seems like everyones gettin it this week, my friend was tellin me how he has it, I just got off of ita day ago, and now you. Well, good poem, and good luck taking the almighty hammer of inspiration to crack forever, your case of  writer's block.
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-17 07:06 PM

!!!~~~I feel as if I am going through withdraws...Cause I cant write...I stare at the paper and I can get one or 2 lines but thats it...And it sucks cause all I can do is read all the other work...But thats not a problem...It just sucks!!!

~*If I was to die & could be 1 thing I would be a tear born in your eyes live on your cheeks and die on your lips*~

Child of the Stars
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-07
Posts 1658
Ann Arbor, MI
3 posted 2000-09-17 07:09 PM

Ah yes, writers block. I too have written poems about blank sheets of paper. Don't worry, more wonderful poems will flow from your pen soon. Way to find a topic to write about hehe...

~Carly

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
4 posted 2000-09-17 07:15 PM

Carly~~~I cant wait for that day to come...I have been so bored but yet there isnt a thing I can write about...

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
5 posted 2000-09-17 09:26 PM

Oh Erin, the almighty tretchory of writer's block. I really haven't had it so I can't say I relate...when I can't think of what to write about I write about stuff people normally wouldn't write about...example: My hippo poem...which I still have yet to post! LOL anyways, the words will come...soon enough, until then, be patient my child! Love ya bunches Jiggler!!
Love Always
~*~Jello~*~
< !signature-->

If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm.  

[This message has been edited by StarPryncess17 (edited 09-17-2000).]

Deranger
since 2000-05-10
Posts 498
Somewhere, between here and there
6 posted 2000-09-17 09:39 PM

Writer’s Block?  
Sounds like a clear case of malnutrition…
Are you getting enough aluminum?  I recommend eating pop cans…yummy…Now, if you’ll excuse me…

In wishing there were more to life, but at least…

THERE IS NO SPOON!

Spreading insanity, one post at a time

Singing, "If i die before i wake..."

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
7 posted 2000-09-17 10:40 PM

Jessica~~~What can I say you are more talented then I am...LOL your silly hippo poem that needs to be posted already...Thanks for your reply Jello!!!

Deranger~~~I suggest you lay off the altoids and cans...LOL They are making you go crazy...Let my words effect you...They may save your life one day when you are choking on a can...LOL thanks for the reply!!!

UNC STAR
since 2000-06-19
Posts 67
Hinesville,Ga,USA
8 posted 2000-09-17 11:27 PM

I know how hard it is overcome but think about something that really inspires you or just close your eyes and try listening to some music. It helps. STAR

What ever happens so let it happen unlees you don't want it to happen.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
9 posted 2000-09-17 11:35 PM

UNC~~~Thanks for that advice...I never thought about that...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Writers Block

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary