navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » fake headed people
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic fake headed people Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Virgin Suïcide
since 2000-08-11
Posts 319
Netherlands

0 posted 2000-09-17 01:39 PM

All those fake headed people keep on telling me I'm doing fine, but when they turn their back on me I can hear their words, screaming to get out...
I can hear their anger, hear their pain, hear their complains, about only one thing: that's called me...
Their words keep stabbing me in my back, keep hunting through my mind, follow me for a lifetime, and all I can say about it is Why?
Why do you keep complaining, like I haven't tried, I tried so hard to make it better, for the sake of all of you...
I cried a lot when I found out, that all of my effort had gone lost, I cried even more when I was told that I should try a little bit more, Like I didn't...
But all the fake people keep hunting me for life, keep crawling in my mind, keep pulling me all down, keep trashing me, flashing me, pulling me, stretching me, binding me, trying me, looking me, feeling me...
And I can't do a thing against them, I let them play with me, let them take the best I've got, only it's not good enough for them...
They want me, and my life, to take over and play with like a little mouse, to ruin, to break, to bent and push me around...
And I let them, let them take the best of me, and leave me like a wreck...

I dream about how it's gonna end
Approaching me quickly
Living a life of fear
I only want my mind to be clear...
~*~silverchair, suicidal dream~*~

© Copyright 2000 Virgin Suïcide - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-09-17 07:32 PM

They want me, and my life, to take over and play with like a little mouse, to ruin, to break, to bent and push me around...

Girl dont let people do this to you..."Friends" dont do these kind of things...And if they were your real friends they wouldnt do this...Or at least shouldnt...Keep your head up and get rid of these people...They arent worth your time...

Just remember there are people out there that are your real friends...That dont need to use you and treat you like that...

Check out an old poem of mine called "All About You"...I think you may like it...

~*If I was to die & could be 1 thing I would be a tear born in your eyes live on your cheeks and die on your lips*~

HaVoK
since 2000-09-06
Posts 31
DETROIT, MI
2 posted 2000-09-17 07:35 PM

I prefer to call those people "STALKERS".. I've had a few in my life... They try to take everything you have... They try to take your friends... take your style... take your personality...
They LITERALLY try to steal your life... I'm dealing with one right now trying to steal my girl...
I hate using force... But sometimes it's needed

_.~'"'~._HaVoK_.~'"'~._
It's better to burn-out
Than fade away.......

Deranger
since 2000-05-10
Posts 498
Somewhere, between here and there
3 posted 2000-09-17 11:45 PM

Remember: Real friends stab you in the stomach…hehe

Don’t let people push you around.  You’re a human, you have the human condition…use it!  
So stand up for yourself…if there is one thing worth fighting for, it’s you!

In-wishing-people-were-less-cruel,

THERE IS NO SPOON!

Spreading insanity, one post at a time

Singing, "If i die before i wake..."

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-09-18 06:55 AM

All i have to say is "why kill when you can annoy?"....... be strong girl!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Virgin Suïcide
since 2000-08-11
Posts 319
Netherlands
5 posted 2000-09-18 07:47 AM

thanx for the replies guys! I wrote this one yesterday, in a kinda strange mood... cuz I was in town Saturday and I saw some ppl, when they were in front of me, they were smiling and stuff, but when I walked further, I could hear them talk bout me... But at night, I went out and I met this guy and we like talked til 5.30 am .... dunno, but the combination of those two "happenings" made me write this piece... Cuz the conversation I had with tha tguy was like really deep or something... hehe, now I'm even more messed up inside... but this just had to get out...

luvz, VS

I dream about how it's gonna end
Approaching me quickly
Living a life of fear
I only want my mind to be clear...
~*~silverchair, suicidal dream~*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » fake headed people

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary