navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Good Job
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Good Job Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LIL.MAMA
since 2000-06-26
Posts 32

0 posted 2000-09-14 10:38 PM

I LOVE THIS FORMIUN EVERYONE KEEP UP THE WORK

*** Note from Kit  ***

In order to ensure that we
Do follow Passions' rules
I must intrude, just briefly now,
Not meaning to be cruel.

You can delete this poem of mine,
Replace it with your own,
For every post within this Forum,
Needs a little poem.

See response note below please.

[This message has been edited by Kit McCallum (edited 09-15-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 LIL.MAMA - All Rights Reserved
Kandi
since 2000-06-14
Posts 354
North of Hell
1 posted 2000-09-14 11:15 PM

Lol thanx lilmama   I love this place too! Quite a nice lil family we have going here heh?  
~Kris~

~*Things you see the way you see them will never be seen again*~

~*When does something that you thought was so right slap you in the face and becom

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-15 12:50 PM

I dont know how anyone could not like it!!!I love this place...

~*If I was to die & could be 1 thing I would be a tear born in your eyes live on your cheeks and die on your lips*~

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2000-09-15 06:00 AM

Hi Lil Mama ... I agree with your sentiments enthusiastically.  I love this place too, but this Forum is reserved for poetry, so I've added a little poem to ensure we're within guidelines this time.

For general discussions in the future, please feel free to review and post in any of the "Discussion Forums" such as "Feelings" or "The Alley" which can be found off the Main Forum Menu (upper left corner button on your screen).  I could also move this thread to one of the discussion Forums if you wish not to add poetry to this topic.

We also have an interesting forum for Teens called Teen Explorer. Feel free to check this Forum out for it's unique aspects also.

Great to have you here Lil Mama, and look forward to reading more poems!  Thanks for understanding ...  

Best wishes,
/Kit

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Good Job

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary