navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Forever it seems
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Forever it seems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US

0 posted 2000-09-13 10:25 AM

Forever it seems, the time that passes
in only a moment of lonelyness.
Years pass by, and my soul ages
But its only another day.
I know its my fault, the path I've chosen.
For few will ever walk this way.
I thought I was strong;
well, maybe I was wrong.
I'm folding in with each weighing minuite.
An indefinate sentance
but my jail cell has no walls.
I need to break out and be myself again.
But I'll never make it alone.

jason c

Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disapear...
-Metallica-

© Copyright 2000 Jason Allen Carmen - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-09-13 10:55 AM

I need to break out and be myself again.
But I'll never make it alone.

You know what???Its a proven fact that guys that are alone that have dogs live two (I think) years longer.

But anyways this was really good...I just hope that it doesnt pertain to you...

~*If I was to die & could be 1 thing I would be a tear born in your eyes live on your cheeks and die on your lips*~

TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
2 posted 2000-09-13 11:54 AM

Jason,
I see you're finally on the same track that I've found myself on. Only we can free ourselves, with the help of a certain Friend of ours. Procrastination is a sin in itself, let's do it no longer. A happier life is ours for the taking, if we're willing to make the sacrifices for it. I'm praying for you.

Thomas A. Plemmons

Let not a word go unspoken,
A thought go unheard,
Let not one heart be broken
Dream of a perfect world.

-Th.A.P.

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-09-13 02:45 PM

You use of playing with our feelings in this one works great, I'm glad I read it!  

Forever it seems, the time that passes
in only a moment of lonelyness.

mystique
since 2000-08-01
Posts 22

4 posted 2000-09-13 07:24 PM

Jay,
I like this one even though it is sad. You are not alone, remember I will always be here for you.

Love,
mystique

Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US
5 posted 2000-09-13 07:25 PM

Erin, that is kind of ironic seeing that that would just be two more years of hell!!!
LOL
Yeppers, this ones all about me and I think you were trying to make me feel better so thanks.  have fun!!

Tom, Yah Yah Yah, Ok, I get the point

Lakewalker, Glad that you liked it.

thanks guys,
jason

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
6 posted 2000-09-14 02:36 AM

Jay....how nice it is that just as I don't believe that any inspirational emotion will be injected into me tonight...I read this.........You are yourself...at least outwardly.  I know that you're lonely and I know that it's tough.  You have the closest thing I've had to a best friend for awhile now.... I hope you can let me help you find your happiness...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COMPANIONSHIP MAN!!!!  

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Jacman
since 2000-06-27
Posts 291
Dwight Il, US
7 posted 2000-09-14 09:08 PM

Buf, hey girl thinks for the reply.  I'm getting ready to call you in about five minutes.

Jeremy, I know that your there for me and I know that I've got companionship but you just don't have the anatomic proportions that I am looking for in a companion right now.  I'll see ya later.

luv ya both thanks!!!

jason

Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disapear...
-Metallica-

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
8 posted 2000-09-15 05:40 AM

This is exquisite writing Jason. You've pulled on some deep emotions to pen these words that come achingly across this screen. To be honest, you'd be surprised at how often I've felt the very same way over the years.  Hugs to you Jason ...  

Best wishes,
/Kit

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
9 posted 2000-09-15 12:23 PM

My dear Jay~ What is this all about?!? You're lonely? How sad, I'm not doing my job. Are you going to break up with me now?!?!   ok seriously, I'm always here for you Jason!! I know I'm half a country away, but I will always be here for you!! You know my e-mail and more importantly, my number. Don't hesitate to call me!!I luv ya bunches...and I know you'll find the right girl!!
Love Always
~*~Jess~*~
< !signature-->

If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm.  

[This message has been edited by StarPryncess17 (edited 09-15-2000).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Forever it seems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary