navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Girl problems
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Girl problems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
HaVoK
since 2000-09-06
Posts 31
DETROIT, MI

0 posted 2000-09-06 11:32 PM

I sorta got a problem...I really like this girl... But I guess she's in a NOT serious relationship with some kid... She likes this kid... But I know she likes me too... We're friends right now, but I want that to change.  I gave her a poem I wrote...
This is the poem

"A Jewel"
You floated into my life like an angel
After such a long long time
A crush that was re-kindled
A feeling which is only mine
Such a beautiful face
Your beautiful body holds
Generous and caring
Not conceided and cold
Like a flawless jewel upon my desk
And as long as I hold it I will not rest
To hold it is too hold the world
And nothing ever less
A beautiful sight that I dare not touch
In fear I would make a mess
So much I want to say
So much I want to do
But it seems I cannot think
Only about you
It's like a disease
An infatuation
I can't ignore it
It's taken over my imagination
I close my eyes
And I see you smile
I keep them closed
So I see it a while
I don't know why I feel as I do
All I know is that my mind is filled with you
I want to see you oh so bad
Because if I don't
I'll go mad
I want to be there in your time of need
I want to make sure you always succeed
I'll lend you a shoulder in your darkest hours
I'll hold for you an umbrella when it showers
One day I hope this will all come true
But it's not up to me or you

Someone please help me out... I'm only 15 but I'm sick of dating for no reason... It's gotten really boring. I want a serious reltionship now.. as does she...I need a girls point of view on this one... Pleeeeeaase someone help!!!!

© Copyright 2000 HaVoK - All Rights Reserved
Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
1 posted 2000-09-07 12:37 PM

Nice poem, what can I say, good luck with this girl. If you don't get her, It's not tthe end of the world. The only advice I have to give is that there are many women in this world, and eventually, you will be with one of them…
good luck.

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-09-07 12:58 PM

LOL You need a girls point of view as you said...Well me being a girl, should I get all offended cause of that???Nah I wont...I had a problem with the guys here when I put I need the "male" brain to help me out...But anyways if you both want a serious relationship why dont you two just hook up???I mean it doesnt sound to hard except for the fact that she's with another guy right???But if she said that she wants to get serious go for it!!!Well I dont know what to say except good luck...Talk to her maybe she'll understand your point of view...I wish you the best...Till then keep up the good work...  

P.S.~~~Welcome to passions!!!  
< !signature-->

YoU cAn CoMpLaIn CuZ rOsEs HaVe ThOrNs Or ReJoIcE cUz ThOrNs HaVe RoSeS

[This message has been edited by ERIN (edited 09-07-2000).]

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2000-09-07 06:16 AM

Welcome to Passions!

We are very happy you have decided to join our community of poetry friendship. We look forward to having you share your efforts with us and please keep in mind that we are very supportive of each other. The pleasure you receive from reading comments on your work is the same pleasure others need by receiving your comments on theirs. This is a rule that all poets here follow. We invite you to join the family!

This is a very tender poem filled with longing ... a lovely first post!

I hope to read more of your poetry and your responses to our wonderful family of poets! (check your e-mail for a special message)

Best wishes,
/Kit

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-09-07 02:03 PM

I'm no woman, but I liked the poem. Made me think of my past. Anyway, good luck bud.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Virgin Suïcide
since 2000-08-11
Posts 319
Netherlands
5 posted 2000-09-07 04:32 PM

oh my god...i wish i had a guy who wrote this kinda poems for me...it was just beautiful havok!! plz keep on writing this sorta stuff!

love, Virgin Suïcide...

"I love the way you love, but I hate the way, I'm supposed to love you back..."

Love is hard to live...
Try to live life in love....

Lovely_Kris
since 2000-07-11
Posts 176

6 posted 2000-09-07 08:30 PM

hi welcome. The only advice I can think of is you can tell her how you feel. Did you ever give this poem to her? And also if you really like her you can always ask her out. I think this is a wounderful poem and I hope to read more and hope things work out.
Lovely_Kris

[This message has been edited by Lovely_Kris (edited 09-07-2000).]

HaVoK
since 2000-09-06
Posts 31
DETROIT, MI
7 posted 2000-09-07 08:49 PM

Well...thank you all for advice..And yes I have givin' her the poem and asked her out..We're going to a dance club around here called La Boom... Crazy name... but it's always jumpin'...I'm not sure what's gonna happen..But I'm gonna chase to the ends of the earth if I have to... (not to sound like a stalker).. But for now... Only time will tell..And Virgin suicide...some day..It will happen... don't you worry

[This message has been edited by HaVoK (edited 09-07-2000).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Girl problems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary