navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » OH no, its me!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic OH no, its me! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico

0 posted 2000-09-04 12:57 PM

Yes, the feared me is back. Sorry folks for the lack of contribution to the forum (as if u care), but i was out at a party and got back at 9:30am this morning. Anyway, I know i was missed so I have decided to post up a lovely poem of mine.

Nothing:

Nothing is all
Nothing is near
Nothing is small
Nothing is fear

Nothing can do
Nothing can see
Nothing can move
Nothing can be

Nothing am I
Nothing is free
Nothing is lie
Nothing can flee

We are nothing as nothing are we.
We live a life as nothing can be.
Nothing is filled with space and air,
And nothing kills us in total despair.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

© Copyright 2000 Pepe de la Muerte - All Rights Reserved
DragonFang
since 2000-03-09
Posts 522
Missouri, USA
1 posted 2000-09-04 01:26 PM

What more can I say other than, kewl. I like it, keep up the work.

"Sa souvraya niende missian ye." \
I am lost in my own mind.

Suga_Baby
since 2000-08-06
Posts 380
Maine, USA
2 posted 2000-09-04 01:26 PM

*claps loudly, jumps up and down, and does her best cheering jump for you* *LMAO* ROCK ON! I love this!! As soon as I get a chance, it is going into my collection! Keep it up bud!  
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-09-04 02:28 PM

Dopey~~~This is good!!! I cant wait to see more...I also want to tell you I am sorry for the way I acted when you tried to help me the other day...Its just I have been upset lately then you saying he's cheating and all that got me mad...So Sorry!!!

~*~TrUe LoVe Is ThE cLoSeSt ThInG tO hEaVen~*~

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
4 posted 2000-09-04 05:35 PM

Nicely done! You are talented and your work is excellent. All I have to say for now so buh bye. Always ~*~Jessica~*~

~*~If aLl My FrIeNdS JuMpEd OfF a BrIdGe, I WoUlDn'T JuMp WiTH ThEm BeCaUsE I'd Be At ThE bOtToM tO CaTcH ThEm.:)~*~

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2000-09-04 07:20 PM

Erin- thanks for the apology. I appreciate it...plus thanks for liking the poem and wanting to see more.

Star- I so appreciate the compliments. Thanks!!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

LyricFetish
since 2000-01-13
Posts 528
North Carolina
6 posted 2000-09-04 07:29 PM

Okay, you've risen to a whole new level of awesome in my mind. This is just great. I guess I'll go ahead and say it: this poem is the shi-zit! Peace, dude.

*~Meredith~*

(well, the system edited out my comment to 'this is the ****!, but you can gather what I was trying to say. )

[This message has been edited by LyricFetish (edited 09-04-2000).]

Salooma
since 2000-01-28
Posts 781

7 posted 2000-09-04 07:33 PM

This is really good, I must say. Disregarding the first few posts, you're really shinning through  
Keep em coming...

Salma

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
8 posted 2000-09-05 08:32 AM

Nice poem. It speaks to me! You wouldn't happen to know why it's so freakin' cold everywhere, cause I'm freezin' and it's relly warm in my house, any idea? Poem rocks! Can't wait to read more!

Don't wander throught this glassy surface, expecting to find more than me, because what I am without a purpose, but a lone mirage to see.

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
9 posted 2000-09-05 04:31 PM

Not bad, I guess.   Just kidding, even though my first impression of you was unfavorable, you're a talented writer. I was able to see somebody I know in the way you were acting... and it wasn't good. But I'm over it, and keep writing.
Jenn

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 09-05-2000).]

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
10 posted 2000-09-05 06:31 PM

Yes well thank you for the compliments once again, Oh and Jenn......im glad your opinion on me has changed a bit. Like I said, i'm not this monster meany poo poo head ( i would say other things, but hey....we got people who put these cute things ----> ***)
So anyway....im glad you all liked it...ill post a poem up right now for your viewing pleasure. BYE!

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
11 posted 2000-09-05 06:37 PM

No problem... I may be stubborn, but I usually can say when I'm wrong. Just stop reminding me of someone... and we'll be all good. I think it was the 'adios' that tipped me over... nevermind you have no idea who I am talking about, so you can't possibly change what you are doing! C-ya.
Jenn

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
12 posted 2000-09-05 06:42 PM

Well you are right, I have no idea who im reminding you of. Frankly, This is me and people will have to read my little quote that i wrote. I have it there for a reason. I don't know if somebody wise or chinese made it up.....i wrote it myself. I am sure somebody else wrote something simular...but whatever. Anyway....i say adios because i am PUERTO RICAN....a real one.....one that actually lives in PUERTO RICO....im not a newyorican......asi que, yo puedo hablar en espanol cuando quiero......so ADIOS is my language....sorry if it bothers you, but oh well.

Bye <----- effort

Pixie-Babe03
since 2000-08-29
Posts 387
Central Maine
13 posted 2000-09-05 07:50 PM

Dopey_Dope*~
what more can i say besides you completely rock my world??? keep it up, this is going in my collection, along with a few of your others!!
~*Pixie*~

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
14 posted 2000-09-05 08:52 PM

Wow, i rock your world? You know, often with a lot of posts I feel as if I am being hated by many users here in this teen site, yet i always find a ray of understanding around here. Thanks for the compliment pixie....it rocked MY world  

MoonPrincess
since 2000-07-17
Posts 29
Wisconsin, USA
15 posted 2000-09-05 11:16 PM

WOW!!! I like this soooooo much!! You are a very talented writer, and don't let anyone tell you differently...
Love,
Kristi

"Love begins with a smile,
grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » OH no, its me!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary