navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » You (PLEASE READ) I need advice!
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic You (PLEASE READ) I need advice! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden

0 posted 2000-08-22 03:43 PM

You're the only one who knows,
exactly what I'm feeling,
even before I feel it.
You're the only one who knows,
exactly what I'm going to say,
even before I say it.
You're the only one who,
can always tell when I'm upset,
before I say anything.
You're the only one I talk to,
when I fell this way,
and I tell you everything.
You're the only one I see,
whenever I open my eyes,
and you know that's true.
You're the only one I love,
you know I love someone,
and you think it's not you.
You're the only one I see,
in my dreams every night,
but you're not there so you don't know.
Your's is the only opinion I hear,
and you won't admit it's true,
even though you know it's you.
---------------------------------------------------
Okay. I wrote my boyfriend a letter and then he didn't call me for two days and when he did, he didn't sound to sure of himself and then I thought he was dumping me and then he realized how it sounded and he changed it and then he asked me why I would think he was dumping me because he has no intentipon of that

© Copyright 2000 Allysa - All Rights Reserved
DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
1 posted 2000-08-22 04:51 PM

Hey! Well im *completely* lost on the advice part. Cause i'm not really sure what you're asking for advice on. But i'll say that if you 2 were meant to be together then things will work out, and if not you'll move on. There are more, bigger and better fish in the sea   Keep up the great work!

~!*DQ*!~

"One fine day you'll look at me and know that love was meant to be"
~Carol King

Lurdburger
since 2000-08-05
Posts 39
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
2 posted 2000-08-22 05:27 PM

I'm going through the same thing at the moment, if u ever want to talk, mail or ICQ me. I have no idea what to do either. I thought this poem captured the feeling well.
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
3 posted 2000-08-22 06:57 PM

just like the others i am completely lost...why dont you tell us what it is you need advice for and then we can help you...

~*~TrUe LoVe Is ThE cLoSeSt ThInG tO hEaVen~*~

thebeautybrat
since 2000-03-30
Posts 114
Florida
4 posted 2000-08-22 07:25 PM

i totally agree with ERIN. good job though!!

Love is the greatest feeling of all...but heartbreak is the worst feeling you can imagine.

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
5 posted 2000-08-22 08:20 PM

Absolutely lovin' the poem...I'm kind of in this situation right now too. Like the others, I'm not too sure what the advice thing is about but I'm listening if you care to explain.  

Angel
< !signature-->

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

~*Guardian of Light*~

[This message has been edited by Dark Enchantress (edited 08-22-2000).]

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
6 posted 2000-08-23 03:54 PM

Okay, it's me. I guess I should explain a little bit. I was talking to him on the phone and he was being weirder than normal. It sounded a lot like he was dumping me, I wasn't sure. So I got really quiet, which is unlike me. ANd he was like, this is not you. YOu're never quiet. So I just flat out asked him if he was dumping me and he said no way and I still haven't figured out what the fuzzy he was talking about, so I locked my self in the closet. And he's like, where are you, and I was like, in the closet. And before we hung up I said, are we still together? And he said of course, and then he had to go. So now I have no idea as to what the fuzzy he was trying to say and he was sayin' some interesting things, like why would I ever like him and no one ever likes him, and believe me, I've been there. So should I call him or just wait till I see him on saturday? I think all of this is affecting my head somehow because all of the sudden I love algebra. And I hate math.
Allysa

Plus, I have a gift with being totally confusing, and it works pretty well. Espically because I talk a mile a minute.

Now follow me and do
exactly what you see.
Don't you wanna grow
up to be just like me?
~Eminem~
(Role Model)

It's rock bottom. when life make

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
7 posted 2000-08-23 04:40 PM

WELL lol now what I understand things a little better heres my advice. You need to go to him and tell him how you feel. Communication is the key to a relationship. You're probably just worrying over something thats really nothing. I do that all the time. Have some faith girl! You'll be alright  

~!*DQ*!~

"One fine day you'll look at me and know that love was meant to be"
~Carol King

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
8 posted 2000-08-24 10:38 AM

First of all, your poem is really sweet!!! Secondly, why worry?  There is nothing to be worried about.  Don't be paranoid.  You guys are still together aren't you.  The only problem I see in this situation is that you are trying to hard to read the other person's mind....That's a no no

As i wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
9 posted 2000-08-24 11:29 AM

I agree with them, you shouldn't worry about it. He may have just been feeling down at that time which would explain the negative things he was saying and the weirdness. Just talk to him and find out what's up.

Angel

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

~*Guardian of Light*~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » You (PLEASE READ) I need advice!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary