navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Homeless
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Homeless Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone

0 posted 2000-06-27 10:28 PM

I have a big problem.
Simply put,
I am homesick.
Sick with longing
for a home
I'll never have.
Sick with need
for a place
I truly belong.
So homesick
it baffles me.
And still,
homeless...

© Copyright 2000 Sandra - All Rights Reserved
Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
1 posted 2000-06-28 01:27 AM

don't feel so down theres always a place to call home. if not a house it can even be a place such as a beach its not the walls its the love for the place. but as always loved the piece.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

ideas flow through my mind and ink through my viens. so

lotharingia
since 2000-06-04
Posts 897
saarbruecken, Germany
2 posted 2000-06-28 11:16 AM

I like the idea here. So many homeless people out there, physically homeless, which is a terrible thing. But then there are also many who are simply rootless, and can never find a place where they feel they belong. Well done!

Lotharingia
"For God's sake, he's a poet. Poets are meant to feel miserable. Otherwise, what the hell are they here for? What are they going to write about?"
Tom Holland

Deborah1
since 2000-06-22
Posts 653
New Hampshire
3 posted 2000-07-01 04:52 PM

To feel comfortable with ourselves in our surroundings is so important, and I know where your heart belongs...Nicely said!!! P.S You can take my "dream vacation" We can go together!!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Homeless

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary