navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Note to everyone, Please read
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Note to everyone, Please read Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Deborah1
since 2000-06-22
Posts 653
New Hampshire

0 posted 2000-06-27 03:18 PM

I want everyone to know that Im struggling with my webtv, in replying to the writings here at passions. Its letting me post, but as I try to reply, I just sit there, the web not allowing me to connect. Please have patience as I like to respond to everyone on the wonderful things Ive read!!!!! Im new here, love this site, and will keep trying, thanks everyone!!!! P.S I think Ive gotten to respond 3 times in the past 2 days....Im not smiling

© Copyright 2000 Deborah Murphy - All Rights Reserved
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
1 posted 2000-06-27 09:29 PM

Thanks for informing us, hope you sort it out soon, and glad to hear you are reading our work as we read yours..  

I'll tell you this...... No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.....
~Isis~
(Goddess - Sovereign of the Spirit)

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
2 posted 2000-06-28 12:58 PM

just hang in there and thanks for letting use know.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Note to everyone, Please read

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary