navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Swing Low, Sweet Chariot (A Hymn for Hardrock)
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Swing Low, Sweet Chariot (A Hymn for Hardrock) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kynder
since 2000-04-11
Posts 537
Tallahassee, Florida

0 posted 2000-06-27 01:49 PM

Aaahhhhh, the difference one day can make!!
Long, long night--
Still, I woke up.
Saw the sun,
Dew glistenin' like diamonds,
Walked around,
Breathed in deep.
How sweetly the words
They came to me--

"Oh ,dear child! You are now, as you have always been, whole, complete, loved from My Spirit within.  Forgive and forget, be more like Me.  I hear your prayers, and on My time is when you shall see."

*****kynder

Across the gateway of my heart,
I wrote "No Thoroughfare!!"
But love came laughing by and
Cried "I enter everywhere!!!"

Herbert Shipman

© Copyright 2000 Kynder - All Rights Reserved
Hardrock
since 2000-02-14
Posts 948
New Hampshire, USA
1 posted 2000-06-27 04:26 PM

Sing no hymns for Hardrock,
He's simply mortal man.
Sing your songs for Him above,
You're part of God's infinite plan.

Thanks Kynder...glad you feel better today.  You wished for a better day....and you have it.  Isn't it wonderful how that works? **wink**     Hardrock

bluebrdy65
since 2000-05-16
Posts 276
Gladys,
2 posted 2000-06-27 08:13 PM

Hi Kynder Wonderful to see you feeling so good I love'd your poem great job
Bluebrdy

LuckyinLove
since 2000-06-25
Posts 57
Australia
3 posted 2000-06-27 08:34 PM

Hey Kynder, it must be your turn to be happy today, I have writen another downer.  But just so you know I am happy and was happy to see you are happy.
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
4 posted 2000-06-27 09:58 PM

Isn't it great how all the emotions come and go, one day happy, one day sad, one day angry, one day glad.  Is good to know that whenever it hurts so much, another day comes, with a small ray of sun to give hope.
Catalinamoon

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
5 posted 2000-06-28 01:17 AM

oooooooo my lord Kynder is happy never thought i would see the day. Just Joking with you but great words for your happy day hope to see more happy things. Love your JayBean

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

6 posted 2000-06-28 02:05 PM

~Hey,...can you do that for me??? Hehe,...no seriously.   This is soo cool Kynder.  So glad that you saw that sun and those diamonds of dew.  So glad.  Take care...and blow some of that my way will ya?? hehe. *Peace.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Swing Low, Sweet Chariot (A Hymn for Hardrock)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary