navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Midnight pleaser
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Midnight pleaser Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA

0 posted 2000-06-21 07:54 PM

Midnight pleaser

Midnight pleaser come to me tonight and entice my sexual appetite.
Sensual creature of the night
your shadow alone arouses my candlelight.
In the moonlight I will remain your willing pawn
dedicated to amusing and pleasing you til the dawn.
Together we can impart fresh love into embraceable hearts
and inject new lust with each seductive thrust.
A lonely night it will surely be
if only your shadow should visit me.

Jameslee@June21,2000

© Copyright 2000 JamesMichael - All Rights Reserved
SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

1 posted 2000-06-21 07:56 PM

~WoooHooo James,...hehe. This is awesome!!!  Kinda Spicey!!!  Love it. *Peace.
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-06-21 08:44 PM

On the edge of spicey!! And I should know! I'm the Surveyor of Spice! Good though..I like it.  
Hardrock
since 2000-02-14
Posts 948
New Hampshire, USA
3 posted 2000-06-21 08:45 PM

Great non-gender poetry....fits either sex.  Hot steamy stuff James.....I loved it.  Don't misunderstand me, I'm not gay...but I can see how some gay friends would copy this down and carry it with them.  I believe you have written something for ALL the sexual proclivities....great work.
Marina
Member Elite
since 2000-02-10
Posts 2245
Pickering, Ontario
4 posted 2000-06-21 09:31 PM

Very different indeed James.  Perhaps you should start writing in the adult forum????

Marina

It is blessing to have wings for your words, and passion to flow from pen.

Marina Crossley

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
5 posted 2000-06-22 01:00 AM

i agree maybe you should write in the adult. but i enjoyed the read so keep it up.

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

Joel the wolf
since 2000-04-06
Posts 1333
Angels Camp
6 posted 2000-06-22 02:11 AM

Hey James this is great but what a thing to do to a lonely heart.?? hell crud. haha
I loved it.

Joel.

I howl a mournful song, that echos within my chambered heart, for all to read? nay for all to feel.

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
7 posted 2000-06-22 04:48 PM

Thank you SpitFire, PoetdeVine, Hardrock, Marina, Jeremiah, and Joel for responding.
SpitFire and Poet I wrote this with Spicy in mind but I leave each person to their own sensual interpretation.
Hardrock pause for a moment and consider what you would do if the woman of your dreams showed up at your home at midnight...she could be in your dreams or she could be the real thing...are you ready for her...what would you do in a situation like that...we all deserve our dreams to come true...and sometimes they do...
Marina not so different...just the spicey side of me...write one for me...if you like...or is it already written and I have not seen it yet?
Joel sorry about your lonely heart...I couldn't stop thinking about my ex-wife for two years...day and night...I would pray to God as I went to sleep at night that I would not wake up in the morning...because I didn't want to feel the pain once again..so I sincerely hope you are past that point...speaking from experience I never want to hurt like that again..and I sympathize with anyone that hurts...everybody hurts sometime....
I am glad to read that you loved this poem.  James

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » Midnight pleaser

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary