navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » How Would You Feel
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic How Would You Feel Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KittieGrrl69*
since 2000-05-16
Posts 7

0 posted 2000-08-05 12:33 PM

How would you feel?
How would you feel if you were moved away from your boyfriend,friends,and family and were forbiden to see them?
How would you feel if someone you loved,someone you trusted,someone who was supposed to be you FATHER betrayed you?
How would you feel if you were lost in your own world and lonely for just one familar face?
How would you feel if you were in love with someone you could never see?
How would you feel if you no longer spoke to your best friend because distance destroyed your friendship?
How would you feel if you couldnt even do a simple thing as going to a movie,or going dancing with your closest friends?
How would you feel if your life was suddenly shattered? And the life you once new the life you had only known since you were a small child was just suddenly gone?
How would you feel if you had to start all over from scratch. New friends,new world,new home,new life?
How would you feel if you made one mistake in life and someone you loved never let you forget you made it, no matter how painful it was for you?
Tell me how would you feel?
How would you feel if you were me?

© Copyright 2000 KittieGrrl69* - All Rights Reserved
Rosebud1229
since 2000-04-05
Posts 1813
North Carolina
1 posted 2000-08-05 12:45 PM

I have to say I've been there believe it or not so many of us have. I remember My first love to this day , I was so in love with him but he used me . So you know how I felt. I never really had a family until I was thirteen my mom and dad stayed separated, never had much of a connection at all. So I know somewhat How you feel,never give up, I often think about the freedom I have that other countries do not. Try to look at positive even though it's hard. Also give it time .. time really does heal
lotharingia
since 2000-06-04
Posts 897
saarbruecken, Germany
2 posted 2000-08-05 06:06 AM

I would feel like myself, for I have experienced similar things. Believe me, it will pass.  

Lotharingia
"Dreams are life, reality, creation" Miguel de Unanumo

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
3 posted 2000-08-05 06:27 AM

I would feel hurt, lonely and betrayed...how would you feel?   James
Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
4 posted 2000-08-05 06:43 AM

I am sympathy with you. I guess we've all been there to some degree, it's always painful but it does pass.
Be well
Kethry

"It is the image in the mind that links us to lost treasures; but it is the loss that shapes the image, gathers the flowers weaves the garland."- Cole

Deborah1
since 2000-06-22
Posts 653
New Hampshire
5 posted 2000-08-05 09:15 AM

I am very sorry first of all that all this has happenned to you, I truly am. I have never had to go through that, and I just hope that time will heal alot of this for you, Its tragic I think. Keep writing, we care here at DP and I enjoyed your poem!!!

The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose...--Hada Bejar

KittieGrrl69*
since 2000-05-16
Posts 7

6 posted 2000-08-05 11:25 PM

Thank you for all for your positive comments about my poem.This poem is very close to my heart cause it explains everything Iam going through. As most of you said that it will pass, I really hope it passes quickly cause this is really doing a number on my heart and I don't think I can take much more. But thank you all very much for responding. I am now inspired to write more poetry and submit it here. Thanx again~~~~
Alwayz
Brittany

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » How Would You Feel

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary