navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » My Callice Thoughts Part 2
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Callice Thoughts Part 2 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.

0 posted 2000-07-30 02:41 AM

again with the thinking...i think too much...it bothers me.

~Part 2~

i was really scared the other night. I couldve died...'i may have cut too deep this time' kept running through my mind. i hate my emotions. always cooped up in my head. i analyze things too much. when i try to sleep the thoughts come pouring out...like the blood that night. i was so damn scared...great what have i done now? he hates me so much...he knows he cant hit me like when i was a child...but the emotional beating is so much worse...i am not selfish...or am i? who am i? no one...thats what he thinks....i want to hurt him back but i just hurt myself...i'm rambling again...i am done...or maybe not...the things i think in my head can never be spoken in words...too hard to understand...the worst wya to love is to love at all...i hate my freckles...i like my eyes...no one else does..its no surprise...why do i get myself to like a guy? i wanna be free from my active brain waves...cant do that now can we?
why cant he just be in love with me like the way i want to be? i cant express myself well enough...i need to stop feeling this way..everyday. please help me.
           Nikolette Sadness

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

© Copyright 2000 Nicole Crisp - All Rights Reserved
Nikolette Sadness
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 337
port richey fl.
1 posted 2000-07-30 02:48 AM

i appologize to everyone who reads this...ive never let it flow like that before...
          Nikolette Sadness

i was once in love and happy...but you can call me Sadness.

lotharingia
since 2000-06-04
Posts 897
saarbruecken, Germany
2 posted 2000-07-30 03:13 AM

Firstly, don't apologize! If you need to get this out then it's the best way, don't leave it in there to boil.
Secondly, both your freckles and your eyes are beautiful!
And thirdly, please don't hurt yourself. If you feel really bad come and vent here or something. I know it's not as simple as that, but please try  
You can email me, too, if you want to talk  
Take care!

uta

Lotharingia
"Dreams are life, reality, creation" Miguel de Unanumo

Deborah1
since 2000-06-22
Posts 653
New Hampshire
3 posted 2000-07-30 11:46 AM

Never feel bad about expressing your emotions, writing I think is a wonderful tool to do this!! Everyone here at DP are very caring I think. P.S I have freckles too!!! Please take care and keep writing!!

The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose...--Hada Bejar

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » My Callice Thoughts Part 2

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary