navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Marge Tindal
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Marge Tindal Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Marcia Miller-Twiford
since 2008-06-06
Posts 26
California, USA

0 posted 2009-01-18 02:48 PM

I've known Marge for several years through my own webisite The Writing Forum where I have the privilege of showcasing five pages of her poems plus a page of her lovely Poetigraphs. The Marge I've come to know is strong of faith and her soul is as beautiful as her face. The goodness in her shines through her eyes.

For all of you reading this I implore you to think positive about her winning this battle with cancer. More do than don't. Please, send out positive energy with your thoughts.

Marge, the prayer chain for you is growing by the minute. People from all over the world are pulling for you. Fight my dear friend, fight hard. I'm a cancer survivor so I know you can beat this. Your attitude plays a big part. I was given six months to live. I refused to believe it and went on living as if it had never been said. That was over 25 years ago and here I am.

We both know that God is in control here. Talk to Him as the friend He is. He's been known to change His mind because of prayers. You need to stick around for your Grandie Girls. They need you and so do all of us.

I hope you know how much you are loved. I'm sending you one of your "Huglets",

Marcia

© Copyright 2009 Marcia Miller-Twiford - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2009-01-18 03:17 PM

Marcia...as far as I am concerned, the only way to pray is up. I'm with you on the chain, and holding Marge close in my thoughts.
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2009-01-18 03:20 PM

Thank you for this, Marcia.
Marge is indeed strong. We all hope the prognosis is wrong.
I was diagnosed last October with 'terminal' stage 4 colon-metastasized-to-liver cancer.
After seven weeks recovery from removal of the mass and 're-section surgery' I began Chemo. The statistics are dismal, but I'll fight this beastly invader with every means possible, and believe our Marge will do the same.
Hang in there Marge we are all holding your hands.

OwlSA
Member Rara Avis
since 2005-11-07
Posts 9347
Durban, South Africa
3 posted 2009-01-18 04:49 PM

Thank you for this Marcia.  I am also part of the prayer chain, praying fullblast, powerpunch prayers.  I know another cancer survivor who was given 6 months to live (and that was 9 years ago) and although she goes for regular checkups, it hasn't surfaced again and she looks like an advert for health and beauty products.  Another friend of mine, also got cancer - I am guessing, but I think about 10 years ago.  It came back several times, but she fought it off each time and is still around to tell the tale.  As Kacy said in Karen's second "Marge" thread, miracles happen.  There are so many, many of them and I believe so very strongly in them and that both, Marge and Kacy will put the disease behind them.  

Owl

Oklahoma Rose
since 2008-02-28
Posts 1586
Oklahoma USA
4 posted 2009-01-18 07:41 PM

Thank you for this Marcia. Marge is indeed a strong one. I join you in the prayer chain. Keep fighting Marge. We all love you, and need you here with us. Sending you lots of warm, comforting hugs Marge.
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
5 posted 2009-01-18 08:12 PM

There is no doubt in my mind that Marge is strong enough to lick this.  I look forward to more flower pictures and poems as soon as she is up and around again.

Love,
Alison

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
6 posted 2009-01-18 08:15 PM

Marcia, earnest prayers are being sent up for our darling little Margie Girl, to be as fortunate as you, yourself, were ~ and continue to be. As a cancer survivor, you were able to carry on and give to the world via your poetry website. Marge has so much more in her to share and may it still be here on Earth.

This prayer chain is spanning the globe. There is power in numbers!

Love & Light,
Linda

Verbena
since 2005-10-17
Posts 196
Australia
7 posted 2009-01-19 08:59 AM

Thanks Marcia

All here in PiP love Marge as you can see!  She loves her grandie girls so much and I know she will not give up without a fight!

I'm sending my love and prayers to you and your family, Marge!

Verbena xo (Elizabeth Singh)  

Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
8 posted 2009-01-20 12:48 PM

Dear Marcia:

We are all with you in this and thanks for your loving words!

Betty Lou

Betty Lou Hebert

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
9 posted 2009-01-20 09:07 AM

Thank you, Marcia - Our love and prayers are with Marge every moment...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Marge Tindal

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary