navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I'm Gettin' So Excited!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic I'm Gettin' So Excited! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon

0 posted 2005-04-09 06:38 PM

The time is counting down to where I am finally going to get out of here and get back to Oregon where I belong. Gave the landlady notice, hubby gave his pithy little job notice, IRS is pretty much done so I gave my tax prep job notice. So now it is time to give everyone else notice. I am getting so excited to see my friends and a new lease on my life! I have felt like I have been stuck in limbo since moving here. Just suckin' up air and not much in the way of actual living. I almost feel as if I am being released from a horrible dark prison. I can see light and it looks good. I am leaving Planet Hillbilly on April 30th (never to return) and hope to be back in Portland by the 5th or 6th or 10th or whenever in May. So, I will be offline from the 30th on and I will see all of you when I get back on (whenever that happens).

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

© Copyright 2005 Shawna R. Holder - All Rights Reserved
Local Rebel
Member Ascendant
since 1999-12-21
Posts 5767
Southern Abstentia
1 posted 2005-04-09 07:10 PM

all you had to do was click your heels Dorothy -- you had the power all along!  

If only eh?  

Congratulations.  Hope it is all interesting.

Trillium
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-03-09
Posts 12098
Idaho, USA
2 posted 2005-04-09 07:23 PM

Oregon is a great place to go back to!!  I lived there for many years in various places and enjoyed them all!  Especially the Coast! Good luck on your move.

Betty Lou

Betty Lou Hebert

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2005-04-09 07:23 PM

I know the packing mode!  It's a great kickstart to pitching! Good luck on your move...I'm moving too, but only across town.

Get back to us when you're all settled in!

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
4 posted 2005-04-09 08:33 PM

Glad you're so happy & excited.
Remember..."click your heels three times and repeat...There's no place like home...there's no place.............. "

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » I'm Gettin' So Excited!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary