navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » 'Stute Writers - Please Report (And All Who Are Curious)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic 'Stute Writers - Please Report (And All Who Are Curious) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lady in Red
since 2000-02-16
Posts 147

0 posted 2004-07-29 07:46 AM

As of today the 'Stute web site has been updated. I think just about everything The 'Stute ever wrote is now out there for everybody to enjoy. If you feel there is a topic missing, please drop me aline and I will gladly add it for you.

Furthermore I found quite a bit broken links, which are now all repaired, but please let me know if you'll find any more. It's almost impossible to check every link myself... If I'd only have the time!

At the moment I am in the process of writing a little description about each character. It would help me tremendously if these words came from your own pen, unless you trust me enough to do the writing for you, but you never know what trouble that may get you into!

I hope you are all well and can only hope The 'Stute will revive soon. I truly miss the craziness!

Warm regards,
Lady in Red
~Juliet

© Copyright 2004 Lady in Red - All Rights Reserved
Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
1 posted 2004-07-29 07:52 AM

huh?
Lady in Red
since 2000-02-16
Posts 147

2 posted 2004-07-29 08:15 AM

LOL And I always thought everybody knew what The 'Stute is! I'm sorry about that. Here's a little quote explaining:

"The Stute! What is the 'Stute? It's a fictitious place where a bunch of "crazy" poets play a witty game with words and illusion. Among the characters you'll find an  entire Justin Clan, with many cousins, aunts and uncles (Justin Thyme, Justin Kace, Justin Tolerable, Justin Nuendo, Justin Uff,
Miss Behavin' and many more). Most of them have somewhat of a big mouth, but I assure you they are quite harmless. Also there's our Doc Moose, who's "sort of" in charge and his rebellious assistant Nurse Crachet. There's Andrew Scott (The Crayon King and Ruler of the East Wing) and his Lady in Red, ONE FLEW OVER, Rapunsel, Tinkerbell, Vincent VanGogh and many, many more loonies walking around, or escaping, the 'Stute (Institute). Always with a great sense of humour and a passion for poetry."

All topics that are now on the web site were originally written here at Passions.

Hope this helps.

~Juliet

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
3 posted 2004-07-29 09:25 AM

Is there a link? How do we find the 'Stute?
Do you have to be crazy to join?
I'd fit right in...LOL.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2004-07-29 09:45 AM

If you click on Lady in Red's home page [house icon], you'll land yourself into the 'Stute...

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
5 posted 2004-07-29 01:12 PM

Careful, guys. Getting into the 'Stute is a whole lot easier than getting out.
Justin Genius
since 2001-04-02
Posts 85

6 posted 2004-07-29 07:34 PM

Wowsa M'Lady! You've made my day!You have given me life! I see you even wrote some words about me. I always knew I have a special place in your heart. Please don't tell my brothers, or they'll hunt me down again... Got to go though... I got myself involved in computer dating!
Justin Nuendo
since 2000-02-05
Posts 86
Ozzz
7 posted 2004-07-30 09:22 AM

Report? Report? What kind of report? I've never written one yet and ain't gonna start now! Perhaps Doughboy can make ya one? I'll eat it for ya!

Ya'r sure ya want me to write me own description? I'd rather write a prescription... besides, ya did a great job describing Justin G. I've sent it to every airport in the country!

Thanks for the update M'Lady and ummm... we miss you too.

Brave enough to enter lunacy?
Our home away from home.
http://stute.freeservers.com
Mwahahahahaha...

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
8 posted 2004-07-30 01:54 PM

Hold your horses!! If my sister Enchantress is crazy enough to get into the the 'Stute, then so am I.  But, I might be a little late....there's a line-up for meds right now.
Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
9 posted 2004-07-30 02:12 PM

I want to get into the 'Stute'..
can someone show me how or do we have to be certifiably committed?

Everyone knows I'm nuts enough!

Justin Sayne
since 1999-10-09
Posts 53

10 posted 2004-07-30 10:48 PM

You must be Justin Sayne
To enter through those doors
Indeed you'll have to feign
Insanity, you boors

For I am Justin Sayne
No other takes my place
It's really quite inane
Be careful Justin Kace

This just might be a ruse
To trap us in the Stute
We've far to much to lose
Our freedom they'll dispute

We planned the great escape
And now we're on the lamb
Don't fall for this Red tape
It's all a bunch of spam...

Lady in Red
since 2000-02-16
Posts 147

11 posted 2004-07-31 03:15 PM

LOL All one needs for the 'Stute is some lunacy. I'm sure Doc Moose will be delighted to write you a prescription.

As far as I know Doctor Moose and Justin Genius are the only 'Stute writers active at the moment. Doc mainly in the Workshop (he saves his more serious work for Open ) and Justin in Open, but you never know when others will show up again and if they do... find yourself a "suitable" name and barge in! That's all there is to it. Just remember... everything you say will be used against you.

~Juliet

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » 'Stute Writers - Please Report (And All Who Are Curious)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary