navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » To Juju and MGROVES
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic To Juju and MGROVES Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
croyles
since 2004-01-27
Posts 102

0 posted 2004-04-18 07:08 AM

Btw i could not get both your posts from my ealier thread, it got deleted cause it said I double posted, even though i most deffinetly did not. That is, if posting one in Open Poetry and one in Critical Analysis does not count as double posting, it shouldnt anyhow, you get completly different answers.
© Copyright 2004 croyles - All Rights Reserved
Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
1 posted 2004-04-18 08:51 AM

you actually posted it in dark and open thats considered a cross post....CA was OK.. of course this will most likely be moved to a different forum as well as it is not a poem so heads up...

~~**~~
The sound of silence calls,
I hear your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream
The echo of our souls meet
~~**~~

croyles
since 2004-01-27
Posts 102

2 posted 2004-04-18 09:11 AM

Ok yeah, that makes sense as Open and Dark are similar in that they both gain the same style of replies. Thanks.
muted
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2004-01-15
Posts 2949
Elapsing, Eclipsing, Evolving
3 posted 2004-04-18 11:41 AM

I have retained copies of the replies you recieved from juju and mgroves. if you would like a copy of them please email me to provide me with your email address and i will be happy to send them to you.
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
4 posted 2004-04-18 11:54 AM

I can't remember what poem, otherwize I would tell you what I said. I usaully post complements if I like the poem.

Juju

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » To Juju and MGROVES

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary