navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Fullfilling Larry's Request- an update on life!
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fullfilling Larry's Request- an update on life! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2003-11-01 12:44 PM

* In August, I decided that it was best if I went to school at my high school to finish up my last credits. I was behind by 1 class, history, It's really fun and I am glad I went back! I am S.A.D.D President. S.A.D.D stands for Students Against Destructive Decisions. I have been decently busy so far this year.....

My schedule is as follows
Period-1          Web Design
Period-2          Biology
Period-3          U.S History
Period-4          Advanced (microsoft) Marketing
Period-5          T.A position-S.A.D.D
Period-6          Study Hall

WORK- At a Daycare

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

I had one job at the begining of the summer at one daycare and the center ultimately ended up going out business...(the owner sold it) and the new owner didn't keep the former employees. I just recently got a new daycare job. I lucked out because one of the girls that was in my class at my first job, is in my class again at my new job.

I'm not sure what else to write right now but if you want to ask me questions on what else has been up please feel free.. I'll let you know!

-Kellie

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website
http://www.freewebs.com/poettree/

© Copyright 2003 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2003-11-01 07:44 AM

Kellie~
You keep that wonderful attitude up gal !!!
Your schooling is so important ... and working with children ... what a blessing~
I feel that you've much to offer ... and much to learn in working with them.

Goodest of luck to you sweetie~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*When the heart grieves over what it has lost,
the spirit rejoices over what it has left.
- Sufi epigram
     noles1@totcon.com     

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
2 posted 2003-11-01 09:41 AM

Cool!

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2003-11-01 11:34 AM

How do you like your Web Design class? What sort of topics are you working on?
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
4 posted 2003-11-01 12:12 PM

Poet Devine- Web Design is so much fun, and so much hardwork.... So far we have learned pretty much the basics.. we just had a test on creating tables... my first project you can find a somewhat completed version at www.angelfire.com/pro/stmweb

although that is from the begining of the class... so I am much better now lol.

Love,
             xXx~*KELLIE*~xXx
*My poetry website
http://www.freewebs.com/poettree/

garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
5 posted 2003-11-01 02:35 PM

Kellie, I went to the link that you left for Poet de Vine and I copied and pasted something that you wrote. I hope it's okay with you for me to share it here.

I'm so proud of you, little lady, and I wanted to brag on you a little. I think it's wonderful that you're learning Web Design.

I would like to thank Pastor Marc, For he allowed me to put together this website for Standing Tall Ministries. I am also Thankful that God allowed me to come to know Pastor Marc. I have faith that in the future, I will be able to continue communication with The ministry. -Kellie Cantrell: Initial Web Design- STMWeb"

Thank You!"

Kellie, it sounds like you are doing  GREAT!!!
Hugs to you  
Ethel

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Fullfilling Larry's Request- an update on life!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary