navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » A Question for you Poetry Fanatics! :)
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Question for you Poetry Fanatics! :) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Trawthe
since 2003-10-23
Posts 2

0 posted 2003-10-23 11:08 AM

Hi, I'm brand new to this forum, and I have a question for you big time poetry fans.  I'm trying to track down some poems that an old friend of mine wrote.  I know that he was published in the following publications: Lost Creek Letters, Slow Motion Magazine, and Bluff City.  But I'm having trouble finding info on any of these pubs.  Do any of you have  back issues from the early 90's that you might be able to check through?  The poet's name is Nick Paccione.  Thanks!

© Copyright 2003 Trawthe - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-10-23 04:05 PM

Welcome to Passions.  Have you checked Google?

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
2 posted 2003-10-23 04:13 PM

http://www.library.cornell.edu/okuref/lit/litmag.html

a little research tells me that these magazines may no longer exist? on this site, the bluff city is on the list, but not highlighted to click on, maybe you could start there and email someone from the site above and go from there????   GOOD LUCK

Lauren~

Will the wind ever remember the names
it has blown in the past with
its crutch its old age and its widsom
it whispers no this won't be the last

Trawthe
since 2003-10-23
Posts 2

3 posted 2003-10-23 04:26 PM

yea, I've done the google thing but come up empty handed for the most part.  I actually was able to get a PO Box for Bluff City...but lost creek letters and slow motion magazine are still MIA....
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » A Question for you Poetry Fanatics! :)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary