navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » My Collective Works
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Collective Works Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
wordwizard
since 2003-09-08
Posts 483
on the way to next world

0 posted 2003-10-13 11:45 PM

Hi Everyone

I have recently compiled some of my recent poems and am in the process of publishing that together with photoshop images of my paintings.
I intend to distribute some to local shops that I am familiar with while going throught the publication process.Anybody coming to Montreal will hear me read from chapbooks such as this at the Yellow Door near McGill Campus.
Thanks to all of you who have given me the encouragement to continue writing at Passions.
Does anybody know what's happening with the Reflections anthology that was listed on the site?

Martin Dansky aka ecrivan

[This message has been edited by wordwizard (10-13-2003 11:46 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 Martin Dansky - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-10-14 06:46 AM

Congratulations, Ecrivan.  I wish I lived near enough you to enjoy your moment with you.

Reflections is still on, m'friend.  It's at the printers, and we are awaiting their turn-around time for the books.

I'm fairly sure that when Ron gets all of Passions back up and running, he'll give us the latest input on what he's learned on that end.

[This message has been edited by Sunshine (10-14-2003 09:23 AM).]

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2003-10-14 07:42 AM

The book is at the printer awaiting its turn on the presses, ecrivan - Only the folks running the presses can enlighten us.  We've done it before, and we'll do it again - We'll just wait patiently...

Your work sounds exceptional, m'friend - I'd love to hear you read sometime...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » My Collective Works

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary