navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » From SmartChick
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic From SmartChick Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SmartChick
Member Rara Avis
since 2001-09-23
Posts 7081
On A Journey To The Unknown

0 posted 2003-08-01 11:11 AM

I just wanted to let you all know the reason why I haven't been in passions much in the past few months. You can blame it on my job. They have no set hours. They have me working from 1pm to 9pm, right now, which gives me no time for anything. Not even for myself. I will be looking for another job with decent hours. There have been some things happen at my job since the 15th of July with caused me to miss a whole weeks pay, and has caused me to get behind on my bills. Now, there is some things going on over at the place they moved me to. I thought this company would be a good place to work, but have changed my mind. That is why I have decided to get another job. Most of all, I miss all of you.

© Copyright 2003 Sue Graves - All Rights Reserved
skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
1 posted 2003-08-01 11:26 AM

Hi Sue! Good luck with everything!

~Elizabeth

Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone...
~Jewel

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
2 posted 2003-08-01 11:35 AM

We miss you too Sue!
Pop back in whenever you can...
and be well!
~Hugs, Nancy~

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
3 posted 2003-08-01 01:13 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Sweet Sue! Sorry to hear that things have been so trying for you at your work place. Hope things get better for you--and quickly!--and may your next job have better hours!--for both your and our benefit!

Loving hugs,
Linda

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2003-08-01 07:10 PM

HeyGalFriend~
I dropped you a note and wondered why I hadn't heard back ... thanks for letting me know the why~

NOW ... stick this one out until you find one more suitable to your work skills and personality~
You'll find the PERFECT JOB (there is such a creature, isn't there ?)

Miss you .. and your purty poetry~
Take care~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The pen of the poet never runs out of ink, as long as we breathe.*~
noles1@totcon.com

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
5 posted 2003-08-01 07:47 PM

Hang in there Sue!! You CAN do it and you WILL. I'm prayin' for ya! hugs, Chris  

[This message has been edited by Nightshade (08-01-2003 07:48 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » From SmartChick

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary