navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Frustration Needs Prayers
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Frustration Needs Prayers Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US

0 posted 2003-04-23 12:20 PM

I was wondering if y'all could send a couple prayers "my" way as well.  Here's why:

I am a private nurse for a man with multiple schleroses.  This morning he had a fever of over 100 degrees.  He was unresponsive.  Until the ambulance got him to the hospital, he had stopped breathing twice.  He is on a ventilator and they don't know if he is going to live.  He has pneumonia (so they think).  The last time he was sick like this, he was in the hospital for 3 months.

This is my job and for as long as he is in the hospital, I am jobless.  Please pray that I can find something else quickly as I have NOOOO money.  

I believe I've been exposed to SARS (which is why I said he possibly has pneumonia.  I had a fever and have an uppers resp. cold.   My friend's fiancee was seated next to someone who was quarantine after testing positive for SARS.  I just don't know what my friend's test results are yet.

Please pray everything works out well...

Failure isn't failure if a lesson from it is learned ~ KS

© Copyright 2003 KristieSue - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-04-23 09:53 AM

Yes, Kristie - you, and your charge, are both in my prayers.  Please, see your own physician soon...we don't want you falling ill...

Hugs, and prayers....Sunshine

Dark Angel
Member Patricius
since 1999-08-04
Posts 10095

2 posted 2003-04-23 07:32 PM

you are both in my prayers.

Maree

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Frustration Needs Prayers

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary