navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » How dumb can you get???
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic How dumb can you get??? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

0 posted 2000-07-31 10:56 AM

Stories of dumb criminals:

Two men tried to pull the front off an ATM by running a chain from the machine to the bumper of their pickup truck. Instead of pulling the panel off the machine, however, they pulled the bumper off the truck. Scared, they left the scene of the crime. Their bumper, along with their license plate was still attached to the ATM.

A man went into a drug store and announced his intentions to commit robbery. He pulled a Hefty-bag over his face to conceal his identity. He did not, however, cut eyeholes in the mask and was tackled by a brave customer.

A man successfully broke into the basement of a bank through a street level window. In the process, however, he suffered severe lacerations from the glass. Quickly he realized that he could not get any money; he could not get back to the window from whence he came; and that if he did not get help soon he would bleed to death. He located the nearest telephone and called 911 for help.

Two men went to a new subdivision and decided to steal a refrigerator. Destroying walls and floors, they snatched a fridge from one of the houses and placed it on the back of their pickup truck. At that time, the truck became bogged down in the mud. The men decided the refrigerator was too heavy so they put it back in the house. When they returned to the truck, they realized the keys had been left in the ignition and the doors were locked. They left the running truck at the scene of the crime.

A man carrying a woman's purse was picked up on the street as he matched the description of a purse snatcher reported just a few seconds earlier. The policeman told the thief that he would be taking him to the woman for positive identification. When they returned to the scene of the crime, the criminal said, "Yes, that is the lady I robbed all right."

And MY favorite:

A man in Belgium was arrested because police suspected that he had robbed a jewelry store. The man swore he did not do it. When the police asked if he had an alibi, he explained that he had been busy breaking into a school at the same time. Police dropped the jewelry store charges and instead arrested him for breaking into the school.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde
"The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief" -Shakespea

© Copyright 2000 Erica N. - All Rights Reserved
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
1 posted 2000-07-31 11:35 AM

My GOSH!!!! These guys must be complete and utter airheads (especially that last one).

Elizabeth
< !signature-->

Why ME???

[This message has been edited by Elizabeth (edited 07-31-2000).]

Sudhir Iyer
Member Ascendant
since 2000-04-26
Posts 6943
Mumbai, India : now in Belgium
2 posted 2000-07-31 11:48 AM

Hey

Not all living in belgium are belgians...
but they are quite foolish, it may seem...

NOT.

Tintin is from belgium, but then so is Jean-Claude van Damme ... what a combination
ha ha ha  

nice bunch of laff-a-minute jokes...  

regards,
sudhir

P.S. I live in Belgium too ...

[This message has been edited by Sudhir Iyer (edited 07-31-2000).]

Gossamerwings
since 2000-07-18
Posts 207

3 posted 2000-07-31 04:36 PM

REAL NUMB-SKULLS!   LOL

Gossamerwings ;)

Irie
since 1999-12-01
Posts 1493
Washington State
4 posted 2000-07-31 05:24 PM

The worlds DUMBEST criminals
ROFLMAO  

~Sheri

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
5 posted 2000-07-31 10:57 PM

Well, Irie got my reply! LOL

The show World's Dumbest Criminals! LOL and they have done some pretty stupid stuff. Enough to make me keep rollin!  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » How dumb can you get???

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary