navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Today,...I share the fit.
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Today,...I share the fit. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

0 posted 2000-08-09 10:07 PM

*This is from me to me. Huh? Yeah. Sometimes, I yell and scream at myself and today I am sharing it. So, sit back, relax, and don't hate me in the morning. Please.

Sometimes maybe it's me I hate,...but oh wait isn't that what's bothering you in the first place....you needy little attention wanting piece of poetic plastic. That crap you write,....those echoes from the voices buried deep in the walls of your head that greasy, aching, spewing skull. A mouth full of twisted thoughts and spitting rusted memories and blinding events across these pages for these poor poetic people to read...to burn their damn eyes out with. What are you always thinking you addict of pain? When you do write happy songs you never sing for real. Your false smiles and trying to make your life happy through a little pretty poem. When that is not you today. NOPE. You today is ANGER. You are rage, and tight,and gritting teeth. You are crying today and sad and bitter, and why do you smile when it hurts? Why do say that things are great when you bloody well know that things are more than the opposite of that? Why do you pretend and inside wish for years of your life to be shaved? Are you afraid? Are you an angry girl with one too many tales to tell? One too many scars reflecting all the torture you endured through the years. Do you feel sorry for yourself that childhood dreams were actually spitting nightmares in halls of darkness and sandy feet?  Do you hate the fact that so many nights of crying only turned you cold? Well get used to it you ill spirited paranoid freak of fumbling thoughts. Alright already enough!

*WoOops! Please excuse this projectile vomiting of the brain. *Peace?

[This message has been edited by SpitFire (edited 08-09-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 SpitFire - All Rights Reserved
Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
1 posted 2000-08-09 10:18 PM

I think I ate one of these once...

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2000-08-09 11:32 PM

Please don't hurt yourself as you throw yourself to the floor! (enjoyed this actually)
LngJhnAg
Member Elite
since 1999-07-23
Posts 3508
Boot+Kitty=Poetry in motion
3 posted 2000-08-10 08:22 AM

Yanno, you lil Spitfire - if you worked on that post just a little bit, you'd have one helluva piece of free verse there.  As for yelling at yourself - that's OK - as long as you listen to what's being said.
SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

4 posted 2000-08-10 10:22 AM

~You know,...I thought that I'd come back to this this morning and feel really silly for saying all that because I thought I'd be better.....BUT...NOPE! She's still anger. She's still sad....and crying and hurt and broken and mean inside. She beats herself, and today...oh it's still the same. She's still gritting her teeth with blood boiling in her veins. She smiles though, with her teeth all clenched in stress. Aagh. Thanks guys for laughing at her with me. She's so pathetic sometimes. Geesh. And here I am shaking my head at her sorry self. Ouch!
Jamie
Member Elite
since 2000-06-26
Posts 3168
Blue Heaven
5 posted 2000-08-10 07:46 PM

I recommend 50mg of thorzine...lol
It is good to get it out I suppose...vent those feelings of self loathing, maybe aim them at someone else...

Jamie

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito. - Virgil.
"Yield thou not to adversity, but press on the more bravely".

Christopher
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-02
Posts 8296
Purgatorial Incarceration
6 posted 2000-08-19 02:40 AM

Getting any better?

Insanity's so fun, ain't it?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Today,...I share the fit.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary