navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Have You Ever Recieved A Message from Someone Dead
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Have You Ever Recieved A Message from Someone Dead Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Paul Wilson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-07-07
Posts 4711
United States

0 posted 2018-12-02 05:36 PM

Has anyone here ever received a message from a relative or special friend that has passed away?

Maybe you are afraid to mention it because you think people might look at you as being crazy.

I have experienced this twice in my lifetime and have to believe that many more people have experienced this. I don't know if this is a blessing from God or from the person we lost.

I do know that it is very special to know that we are most likely the last contact this loved one had with anyone here on earth.

Please share your experiences on this subject with me and anyone else that may have experienced the same thing.

My Mother sent me a message about 3 weeks after she passed and about 2 months later it happened.

My brother spoke to me the day after he passed and I woke up with a big smile on my face and I knew he was in Heaven by what he told me.

I hope and pray that God will continue to let loved ones send me messages after they pass. It is so heart warming to know that they picked me to contact

There were no details of Heaven, just a simple on sentence  statement that did happen soon after.

~~To share my poems with you is to share my heart with you~~
Paul

© Copyright 2018 Paul D. Wilson - All Rights Reserved
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
1 posted 2019-01-03 11:06 PM

This is a subject that can go in several directions, Paul. Let's toss just one around and try to make a salad out of it.

Since you mentioned God and heaven, I'll presume you believe the Bible to be a book of God's inspired writings of His instructions, wisdom, salvation, and His Kingdom.
A book of truth. If you believe the scriptures to be the true Word of God, then let's consider this:
quote:
"For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten"
(Ecclesiastes 9:5)

Like I said Paul, there are several directions (usually religious beliefs) one could take, including these :
quote:
"Another way that Satan misleads people is through mediums. A medium is a person who is able to receive messages directly from the spirit world. A great many people, including mediums themselves, believe that these messages come from spirits of the dead. But as we have seen from the Bible, this is impossible". (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10)

and...

"From whom, then, do these messages come? The demons themselves! The demons are able to observe a person when he is alive; they know how the person talked, what he looked like, what he did, and what he knew. So it is easy for them to imitate people who have died".
(1 Samuel 28:3-19)

These don't necessarily represent my own beliefs, but they're just one of many arguments that basically say the same thing. Many believe that the dead immediately go to "heaven" or "hell" upon dying after facing the judgement. Still, others believe that we came to be not by the hand of a creator, but by deposits left by a comet passing close by...and many, many other theories and conjectures, many I'm sure you're well aware of.

Basically, that's my offering to your interesting and thought-provoking post.

All the best to you, Paul.  

...just bein' Bluesy

Paul Wilson
Member Elite
since 2002-07-07
Posts 4711
United States
2 posted 2019-01-03 11:47 PM

Blusey... I really appreciate you taking time to read this post and for your input. I know there are as many beliefs on this subject as there are words in the bible.
To put my belief simple I believe everything happens for a reason, good or bad.

I try to keep an open mind on most all subjects about our creation and the creation of our world, but I don't study any of them in depth.

One crazy thing I really think is that these space ships and probes going all over to other universes and planets are going BACK in time not FORWARD. Their going in the wrong direction to find future civilizations.
All they are doing is seeing where we come from and how life started and evolved to what it is now when they should be looking for what already is a more advanced life form waiting for us to catch up with them.

I hope you don't think I got of track here which I sorta did LOL

Paul

Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
3 posted 2019-01-04 12:12 PM

Off topic? Not at all, Paul.

If you and I sat down and shared a beer, coffee or any other beverage, I bet we'd talk through a tornado about such things!

Always a pleasure.

...just bein' Bluesy

Paul Wilson
Member Elite
since 2002-07-07
Posts 4711
United States
4 posted 2019-01-04 10:06 AM

Bluesy...Maybe one day.
Thanks for indulging me...Paul
Oh glad to see you back at PIP...Paul

Paul

Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
5 posted 2019-01-05 01:37 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Paul.
I'm in Southeast Texas right now and will continue to be for a few more weeks,
so I'll have more opportunities to come by and post. Besides you and I, this part of the site is pretty dead.
Most of the so-called "new members" are really older members. You can always tell the 'new old' from the 'new new'
because the new old know these forums are dead, so they only post in 'open'.
Can't blame them though...in terms of this site, 'that's where the action is'!

See ya around the place, Paul. Take good care!    

...just bein' Bluesy

[This message has been edited by Bluesy Socrateaser (01-05-2019 02:55 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Have You Ever Recieved A Message from Someone Dead

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary