navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Pip's Site Meter - love this thing!
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Pip's Site Meter - love this thing! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada

0 posted 2010-07-29 03:36 PM

You ever look at the statistics of who visits the main site poetry forums?  Sometimes we forget about the main site, but it is there, clicking away.  I love to see where all the people in the world come from, and at what rate.  Just interesting to me.  Look through the various choices of how to look - it's fun! Amazing on the world map where they come from.

Here is the link to where the people are coming from at this moment.

Pip's Site Meter

This place sure makes it a small world in so many ways.  Enjoy!  This site makes a real difference in this world of ours.   Thanks again Ron.

© Copyright 2010 Mysteria 1997 - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2010-07-29 06:44 PM

I got hooked on that one too. But I like to watch anything analyze for me. (I used to like to watch my comp defrag, too.)

My sister told me that the expletive thing was not a game of tetris, though. Totally ruined an enjoyable pasttime for me too.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Pip's Site Meter - love this thing!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary