navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Roniece aka RDB
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Roniece aka RDB Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!

0 posted 2009-03-15 09:14 PM

Hey girly,

I am missing on you big time. How are you?  How many sleeps?  And, last but certainly never least, how is Jane?

Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind (get offa it ok?  It ain't all that danged big!)

I love you,
A

© Copyright 2009 Alison - All Rights Reserved
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
1 posted 2009-03-22 11:46 PM

I know, where are ya dear Friend! ~ I miss my RDB here at Pip, we all do!

ARCTIC WIND

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
2 posted 2009-03-24 01:18 AM

I love you, girly and am waiting for your return.  

xoxoxo
Alison

(who is messing up all your stuff and trying on all your poetry in your absence!!! - You can come find me in Antartica when you find out I changed all the words to your posts - grins)

Roniece Dawson-Bruce
Member Ascendant
since 2000-01-29
Posts 5689
Sydney, Australia
3 posted 2009-04-13 04:36 AM

hey you two lovely people!! MWAH!!!

Thank you Ali-girl..have just found this lovely note for me ... you are too precious and I do love you... xxooxx

Michael, you make me smile, you always make me smile... thank you for thinking of me..

I have been absent mainly due to my work commitments, family, but I always try to drop in and read some when I can...

Thank you both again.. I appreciate you xx

My friend Jane is doing ok.. it is hard for her but she has determination, courage and the love of her family and friends to see her thru to the end of her chemo treatment...

love and hugs, love and hugs
RDB xx

Be kind at heart....for everyone you meet has their own battle to fight.........

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Roniece aka RDB

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary