navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » someone read my poems
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic someone read my poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
wwzwlmd8
since 2006-09-23
Posts 96
San Diego,CA

0 posted 2006-09-23 11:34 PM

please read my poems people.

© Copyright 2006 Indya - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2006-09-24 12:42 PM

Welcome to Passions. Please don't get too frustrated early on. I would bet you have read more poetry in here than you have replied to. It is the same with all of us. Replies don't count how many people have read your writing. Secondly, if you checked the statistics of most peoples activity in here it would indicate that they reply probably ten more times than they post poetry. If someone I don't know posts a reply on my writing I almost always try to find their writing and check it out and reply. Lastly, while it may not be important to you grammar and spelling is a huge deal to most everyone here. Also format matters, so consider making your poetry writing look more like a poem even if it is free verse. I have read your two pieces and based on what I see you have things in your life that are well worth writing about and should be pursued and developed. Take more than a few minutes to write your pieces and look deep inside yourself and explore your thoughts and feelings and get them on paper. I'll bet you have some excellent writing buried inside of you. Just some advice from an old man that still feels pretty young and cares deeply about young people. Peace.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

wwzwlmd8
since 2006-09-23
Posts 96
San Diego,CA
2 posted 2006-09-24 01:19 AM

Thank you for the info hope to see your poems.
Brian James
since 2005-06-26
Posts 147
Winnipeg
3 posted 2006-09-24 08:51 AM

Please read ours, too.  
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
4 posted 2006-09-24 03:09 PM

Actually I have some poetry on the website. But my favorite writing is prose. By the way, it seems to me you might do well at prose. If you go to the top of the web page and click on search and enter Larry C in the author line and check also the archives button you'll find my writings. I'm not that active these days as I'm not online at home.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
5 posted 2006-09-26 12:43 PM

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy i soooooo reply to your poems they are good too have a lot of meaning and they are really emotionful (i doubt thats even a word) but don't feel frustrated it just takes time to get used to your poetry then you'll get more replies(i think) or you could post a lot of poems and drive everyone crazy until thay have to reply heh kinda like i do haha but don't stop writing and DON'T feel discouraged i love your poems
hunnie*

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your
heart.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » someone read my poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary