navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Dysthymia
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dysthymia Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ

0 posted 2003-10-02 07:36 PM

It's my health report and I was hoping I could get some advise to help improve it. I've been out of touch in my writes and I think I'm still very rusty. Any tips would be greatly appreciated [and some notes on how to give a decent oral presentation would be a big help too, hehhe]

Dysthymia

[This message has been edited by IcyFlamez89 (10-02-2003 07:37 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 George Salazar - All Rights Reserved
Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania
1 posted 2003-10-04 12:35 PM

I took this.  said I was not depressed.  I hate when people tell me what I am and am not. lol

I'm not sure how to help you, but I know your are taking the first step with asking for help.

[This message has been edited by Miah (10-04-2003 12:36 AM).]

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

2 posted 2003-10-04 05:50 AM

I took this test too. (Post traumatic stress)
and apparently, that is supposed to be depressing, so my depression is not alarming.

This test also revealed that although I have agoraphobic tendencies, it is not compounded by the usual sensation of PANIC--and that condition is apparently sort of rare. (says THEM, says the Brat)

I thought I just quietly and wisely dug a MOAT. (Paranoia or FORESIGHT?) I am bidding on a drawbridge on ebay now...

AND?

Dr. Denton? Where are you?

I miss ya.

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
3 posted 2003-10-04 01:21 PM

lollz, I was trying to get help with my essay, and you guys go straight to the quiz, lmao. Yea I took it too, and it said to give my tests to my doc, and see what he makes of it. Maybe later, but my essay was what I needed help on, hehe. I suppose it's there's nothing wrong with it then if no one has any advice. yay!! lolz
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Dysthymia

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary