navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » All About Me!!!
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic All About Me!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
exhale
since 2003-06-13
Posts 646
Alberta,Canada

0 posted 2003-08-05 07:38 PM

Well i thought it was about time to tell everyone exactly who i am,for two reasons:
1)so you get a better picture of whose writing these poems
2)because i thought you'd like to know

My name is Chelsea i live in Canada,and i'm 14yrs old.
I have one sibling,her name is Haley and she's 17,my parents are divorced and i live with both of them,joint custody.
My Family owns 2 snakes,1 dog,and 3 cats,one of which is my own.
In my spare time i love reading,watching old movies,writing,and listening to my music.
My idol would have to be Billie Holiday,because when she would sing she expressed herself in a way that not to many people can do these days.
So that's about it,just ask if you wanna know anything else

© Copyright 2003 Chelsea - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2003-08-05 08:48 PM

Chelsea, so nice of you to introduce yourself to us!  
It's good to know you!

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

2 posted 2003-08-05 08:59 PM

I'm liz and I'm 14 years old
My parents are divorced, I live with my mom, I have a sister who is 19. i am stuborn, sarcastic, can pick a fight and win with everyone     I have two cats and a dog and am obsessed with music. In my spare time, I write songs, come here and draw. I try to play the guitar, gave up piano and star at the trumpet. I am considered "very smart" whatever the heck that means.
I don't have an idol...i do things my way. My favorite color is yellow. I have a weird fear of clocks. I am very supperstitious. oh..I remeber you..you were here a while ago..gonna stay?
Nice ta meet ya ..again?   ...do I see some similarities?

insanity is not a crime

[This message has been edited by Wind (08-06-2003 10:04 PM).]

Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
3 posted 2003-08-06 05:43 AM

Hey, this is a great idea! I don't think I've ever actually introduced myself on this site...

My name is Rebecca, but I prefer Bec. Being called Rebecca always makes me feel like I'm getting in trouble!
I'm 22 years old, and I live with my dad in this gorgeous little country town.
We have two dogs, miniature fox terriers called Ralph and Lucy.
I have one sister, Vanessa, who is 21, a nephew, Zachary, who is 18 months old, and a niece/nephew due in a few weeks.
My favourite colour is purple, the more garish the better!
I love to sing. I was in a choir when I was younger, but nothing serious since. I love all types of music, there isn't really anything I don't like.
An idol? Well, I don't really have an idol, but there are people I respect, mostly my family and friends. I have the utmost respect for people who can fight for what they love.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. I hope more people introduce themselves here, this is a great idea! Welcome aboard.

Bec

"Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" ~ Arthur Weasley

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
4 posted 2003-08-06 04:22 PM

oh! OH! My turn!!!
I'm fourteen, living in Jersey City on a dead end street (it's very quiet). I'm Flip and flipped out. I'm an honors student, but not geeky, just weird. I can be funny, sociable, and open, if I want to. I can be percieved as cold and apathetic, which is partially true. I play the piano, but i'm very bad at it. Incredibly lazy, and and Internet freak. Some say I'm two faced, kind but cold. Gentle and mean. Depending on how I'm feeling I can be your closest friend or your living nightmare. =/

exhale
since 2003-06-13
Posts 646
Alberta,Canada
5 posted 2003-08-06 11:41 PM

ooo yay this is fun!!! lol gosh i dont think i've ever been this perky lol!
yea i was on here before but i had to go to my mothers for a month and she has no internet lol!
but i'm here to stay, well i might be gone for a wekk or two yet, but when school rolls around i should be on regularly

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

6 posted 2003-08-07 11:32 AM

we are certanly interesting. You'll like riley but she would rather talk about depression in feelings than hang out in the lounge What a weirdo

(coughs..she's right behind me..isn't she )

insanity is not a crime

Marshalzu
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-02-15
Posts 2681
Lurking
7 posted 2003-08-07 04:39 PM

Hi my names Andrew and I'm an alcoholic....

Oh wrong meeting...

Hey I'm Andy, I'm extremely ancient at the dizzy age of 20, I live in good old England. I have a brother, a sister aswell as a half brother and a half sister. I dislike cats but love kittens. Hope to see some of your writing around here

Andy

barbaraj
since 2003-01-24
Posts 139
Nova Scotia, Canada
8 posted 2003-08-07 07:06 PM

how's she goin by? lol. since i'm from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia i thought i'd open with that 'traditional' greating. i'm 17 and i live my both my parents, my sister janet(15) and my cat coco. i play the tenor and alto saxophones in my school band (go team band nerd!!) i enjoyed reading (mainly scifi and fantasy stuff. oh and sherlock holmes!) and writing( currently 5 poems away from 100!) and horror movies. ask anyone i know and they'll tell u i'm insane. i have a weird fear of cotton balls(i have no clue why) and the dark(sad but true) hmmm i think that's all...probally more but i can't think right now. if you want to know ask.

talk at ya later, eh? (hee hee stereotypical canadian slang. gotta love it!)

~bjw~

~To see the world in a grain of sand
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.--> Blake~

[This message has been edited by barbaraj (08-07-2003 07:07 PM).]

IcyFlamez89
since 2003-02-14
Posts 292
Jersey City NJ
9 posted 2003-08-11 06:37 PM

Marshalzu, so if u have kept kitty, what do u do with it when it grows up? lollz. yea, I like puppies but not dogs. I like mittens but not gloves. I like boots but I don't like shoes. I like knitting but I don't like yarn. I like Greensleeves but I don't like piano music. lmao.
IndigoEve
since 2003-01-10
Posts 279
Etched in the illusion of time
10 posted 2003-08-20 08:51 AM

Bonjour! I'm Christia, and I'm 15 years old. I live in Pennsylvania, with both parents, and I'm going into 10th grade.  I don't have any real life siblings, just an "adopted" little sister from another forum who I adore. My favorite color is blue, all shades of it. I love to write, and my goal is to get to at least 1,000 poems (still only on 360 :S) Desperately (albeit fruitlessly) trying to get published..I guess I can sing, since people have caught me when I think I'm alone and told me so. (Now I only sing in the shower ) I suffer through honors classes, because I'm "smart". Used to play the trumpet, but currently seeking guitar lessons.

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.--"Romeo and Juliet"

eminor_angel
since 2003-05-22
Posts 323
Canada
11 posted 2003-08-20 05:45 PM

I'm 17 next month, my name is Sarah, which I dislike. I adore Billy Joel and David Bowie, and play the guitar and the piano, and the tin whistle when nobody's listening. Next year I want to start my psych major.
Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
12 posted 2003-08-21 08:08 AM

wind- depressing....thats my thing. don't take it..... and as usual i am late to every thread. but anyways...i am almost 14, in 15 days!!! wheee. i write dark right now, have a depressing social life and i am BEAUTIFUL! muhahaha. but seriously now.....i am a pretty good friend, but i am currently trying to get over emotional things that happened, so ya know right now, don't talk to me i'm just playing.....o did liz mention she is a sarcastic little brat? thats her rep. around here.... thats her smiley. and btw i am the resident bunny...don't ask.....
well hope to see you around soon

the ever so popular late princess

riley

* the pouring rain kisses my lips with innocence as you look into my eyes *

[This message has been edited by Riley (08-21-2003 08:10 AM).]

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

13 posted 2003-08-21 09:54 AM

::cough::Riley..ya told me you were already 14 heh..should known. phhltt.or whatever that noise Raph makes is.
ack. I need to get more sleep.

Yay! the pyramid song is on!

(btw..I think riley's favorite color is black. for obvious reasons blue and yellow! blue and yellow! wow..thats a song by the used. yes..I know everything talk people before I go beserk. too late)
insanity is not a crime

[This message has been edited by Wind (08-21-2003 10:21 AM).]

Riley
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2002-07-18
Posts 1038
in the pouring rain
14 posted 2003-08-21 08:37 PM

i told you nothing of the sort.....thank you very much brat but still

love ya!! cha cha cha

* the pouring rain kisses my lips with innocence as you look into my eyes *

Tequilia_Sunrise
since 2003-02-19
Posts 612
Lochalsh, Ontario, Canada
15 posted 2003-08-21 09:24 PM

Wow this was a great idea! i also did not know there were so many canadians on here, nice to see anyways My name is Amanda, im 20. i live in ontario about 40mins east of toronto. i live with my father and my evil step mother, and i am studying dentistry in school right now.

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

16 posted 2003-08-21 11:40 PM

pphllt..no one knows were I am from. I doubt you guys can remeber..I told some of you a long time ago. heh heh. I must be from that cold little planet called pluto.

insanity is not a crime

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » All About Me!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary